Wowsers...2008 ACR delivered

OP
OP
J

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm in San Luis Obispo. I believe an SRT driving experience is scheduled for November 21st at Thunderhill. I might try to attend that one. Also I think there is an open track testing session there in the next month or so. When I find out more, I'll shoot you a PM. ACR delivery day is a good day. Make sure you post pics when you get it.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, for the past 3 or so years I have lived on a horse ranch. I've been working so much I feel like I started to lose my passion for cars. You gotta make hay while it's sunny, right. So, on the ranch you need trucks. So I drive a truck a lot. Both 3500's, one a V10 and one a Cummins. I had bought an '87 BMW 325IS to race in the E30 Spec series, but it was fun to drive, so I drove that a bit more than I should have. It's not much of a car, but it's actually pretty fun. The engine is rebuilt and bored & stroked. It has Koni Yellows and is fun to screw around in. I have a Range Rover back east, where I'm from, but those aren't fun to drive either. I used to have an R/T TT Stealth, but sold that a while back. I bought the Stealth when I was 19 and that was when the GTS Vipers were just coming out, I just absolutely wanted a GTS so bad. So I did the next best thing and got the Stealth. I used to run Factory 5 roadsters at the track. Those are really fun also, they just want to lift and skate. Oh yeah, those might have the worst bump steer out of any car made, but they are still very good and the bump steer can be fixed. I don't have a large stable of cars, but we have barns full of horses. Horsepower is horsepower

Looks like you got quite an upgrade.. :headbang::drive:

OP
OP
J

jm24ond6

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Quite an upgrade for sure. I still can't get over how beastly and well mannered this car is. The two usually don't go together, but they do now. I can't wait to get this out on the surfaces where this car was designed to go. The streets are fun, but the track will be something else.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang