WTB: 08 SRT-10 Coupe Black/Silver

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a good friend looking to make a deal on a new 2008 Viper SRT-10 Black with Silver Stripes, this weekend, or next week. He is looking for a black interior and 5 spokes. I've heard on the Alley a 08 Coupe going for as low as $65k, but perhaps for a less than desirable color. If you are a forum sponsor, or know of someone with this car looking to make a deal on it, please contact me with your price. My email is [email protected]

Jason

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You've just described my car exactly. I just bought it a few months ago and love it! It's not really for sale though, but I guess everything is for the right price! :)

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one of our own who needs to move his car. Perfect match, lacking the stripes, those are easy to add.

2008 Black/Black SRT-10 Coupe - ViperClub Classifieds

If you want a lease go with that car but for purchasing the buyout will have you paying more than it is worth.

As for a new Black 08 Coupe with Stripes, pretty hard to come by now. If you find one the chances that they are going to give a good discount like you have heard of are slim to none because if they still have it they are probably asking WAY too much. I do know of a few Black with Silver Stripe Coupes for sale but the asking prices are starting at $75,000 and that is a used one! :omg:

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's one of our own who needs to move his car. Perfect match, lacking the stripes, those are easy to add.

2008 Black/Black SRT-10 Coupe - ViperClub Classifieds
I saw this one Leo, and forwarded it to him, but I don't think he wants to take over a lease. Adding stripes afterwards is nothing I will ever do again. The factory is the best when it comes to making the stripes line up all the way down the car.
Jason---When I saw this post, I thought when you got old, you wanted to be just like me!!!:rolaugh::lmao:
Bill

Bill, there would be nothing wrong with me growing up to be just like you :2tu: I wish I could afford another Viper.

If you want a lease go with that car but for purchasing the buyout will have you paying more than it is worth.

As for a new Black 08 Coupe with Stripes, pretty hard to come by now. If you find one the chances that they are going to give a good discount like you have heard of are slim to none because if they still have it they are probably asking WAY too much. I do know of a few Black with Silver Stripe Coupes for sale but the asking prices are starting at $75,000 and that is a used one! :omg:

Figured I would ask here if someone knew a dealer with one. I found my 08 from a member on the alley, who saw it at a local dealer (not on any forum). I don't think he's going to want $75k+ for a 08 with the other new ($69k) cars bringing the value of used cars down. I'll see what he has to say.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC