"Xmas Stocking Stuffer" - "NEW" Comp Coupe - SRT-10 T Shirt - "PHOTO" Almost SOLD OUT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\"Xmas Stocking Stuffer\" - \"NEW\" Comp Coupe - SRT-10 T Shirt - \"PHOTO\" Almost SOLD OUT!

New Central California Viper Fangs T Shirt

XL & M while they last.) XXL and Large size are sold out. There are less than 30 XL's and and 1 Medium left.

The shirts are $25 each including shipping - Funds go to VCA, Central California Region

Let me know if you're interested - send email to verify we still have the size you would like to purchase. [email protected]

They are going fast!

Send Cashiers Check or Money order to:

VCA, Central California Region
P.O. Box 5178
Fresno, CA 93711
USA

You must be registered for see images

Back Close Up Shot

Front View

TacDoc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Xmas Stocking Stuffer\" - \"NEW\" Comp Coupe - SRT-10 T Shirt - \"PHOTO\" Almost SOLD OUT!

Very interested, what are the sizes?

Greg
96 RT/10 (K&N carbon fiber airbox, smooth tubes, Borla 3" exhaust, revalved Konis, Eibach springs, adj endlinks, anti-toe brackets)
00 GTS (K&N's)
01 SVT COBRA

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \"Xmas Stocking Stuffer\" - \"NEW\" Comp Coupe - SRT-10 T Shirt - \"PHOTO\" Almost SOLD OUT!

They come in XXL, XL, L & Med. We have a limited number of shirts. They are all white Fruit of the Loom Lofteez.

They are going fast! Thanks for supporting the Central California Region of the VCA.

Jerry

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score

Count me in Jerry! I'll take an XL!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Joe - send your mailing address if you haven't already and we will get shipping quote. I will let you know the amount to send in on Monday or Tuesday.

Over 36 sold in 2 days! Don't be left out. Great Xmas stocking stuffer for the Viper fan!

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry, sent you a personal message. Thanks.

George Murray

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry - count me in. Sent you a personal message.

Thanks, George Murray

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks George and Frank. I'll have them bagged up and ready to ship on Monday.

I'll send everyone that has placed an order an email with the total cost including shipping by Tuesday.

Anyone else interested - please send me your name and address to reserve a shirt and get a shipping quote.

Thanks to all that have made their purchase!

Act soon - they are going fast!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Fangs Shirt first run almost sold out!

XXL's sold out

49 XL's left

2 Large left

3 Medium left

Don't miss out!

BobK898

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The XXL is sold out? Never mind what you do for a living, what do you weigh?
biggrin.gif

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks JG

I've got your shirts bagged up ready to get a shipping quote.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Over 65 Viper Fangs T-Shirts sold since Thanksgiving weekend. Thanks for supporting the Central California Viper Club.

We still have a few of the XL's and 1 or 2 Medium's left! Don't miss out on this great T-Shirt!

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Central California VCA Members T-Shirts!! -

I have our T-Shirt order in. This is the same shirt shown above but it has Central California Region under the Snake head on the front of the shirts. These shirts will only be available to the Central California members.

Send an email to reserve your shirts also.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Xmas Stocking Stuffer - Get them while they last!

Performin Norman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jerry, please let me know when you get some more XXLs in stock. I just emailed you.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Three dozen Viper Fangs T-Shirts went in the mail today for all that sent in their checks.

Don't delay - order your's today

Jerry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog