XS TORO's Charcoal @ Blk int. pics

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XS TORO\'s Charcoal @ Blk int. pics

I would like to thank Mark for giving me the opportunity to customize his interior for him. This is a great color combo for a blk car.
Here is a pic of the whole interior before re-installation
190snakehydes_blk_charcoal_12a-thumb.jpg

Here is his logo
190snakehydes_blk_charcoal_014-thumb.jpg

Here is a picture of the Yellow and Blk uncut raw hides used to build these awesome interiors.
[image]http://[/image]
190snakehydes_blk_yellow-thumb.jpg

Thanks for everyones contiued support overy my products.

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: XS TORO\'s Charcoal @ Blk int. pics

Thanks guys I will have a new carbon fiber and silver job completed next and a yellow and black will be done at the same time. Both of these Gen II jobs will differ from the norm a little with custom logos that I designed in accordance with the owners to reflect some of the horsepower mods that they have had done to their cars. The first job of the year will be another black and silver for a local owner's 98 silver RT. We will be working on an even more economical way of customizing the interior so the door panels and knee bolsters will remain stock (I think) but you will still get the same tu-tone style that make these interiors so popular by just modifying the seats and center console. Less shipping costs and a little less production cost this way. I will keep everyone posted and post pics of our progress all along. I have found that you can get U-Haul boxes door panels fit in a flat mirror box and two boxes can be constructed to house the seats center console and knee bolsters, by putting the seats in tennis shoe style and letting the other parts ride between the two seats. The job that I just completed was shipped to me from California and the owner said the shipping costs did not exceed $50.00 Fed-Ex Ground! That is a good deal.
Chad :2tu:

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: XS TORO\'s Charcoal @ Blk int. pics

I hope that I have found a blue for you guys in the 96-97 GTS cars. We will see if how it looks next time my local members get together. I will take a piece and lay it next to my buddy Mikes car. (96 GTS 8k miles)..The garage queen. Does anyone have any suggestions where I might be able to get a color match that will work for this color?
Thanks Chad

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson