XVIPERS on a Friday

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have an experience with them? Just saw it mentioned that they are a new site sponsor.

XVIPERS INC

Pretty nice looking web site.

A big Texas sized welcome to XVIPERS!

Everyone have a great Memorial weekend! Go Jr! Go Danica!

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have. Mike is an awesome guy and will do whatever he can to help out. He comes highly recommended.

Anyone have an experience with them? Just saw it mentioned that they are a new site sponsor.

XVIPERS INC

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
has almost everything for a viper new and used, gen1 to gen 4. if he doesnt answer leave a message and he will get back to you.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotta love a site that would post this :eater:

You must be registered for see images attach

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score

XVIPERS INC

Michael Nouri is an awesome guy to deal with. I am in the process of buying a bunch of stuff from him (cars & parts). I will be flying down to St. Louis in a couple of weeks to meet him. :headbang:

michaelnouri

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm located in owensville missouri 65066, hour west of saint louis and hour east of lake of the ozarks.

stock every gen 3 performance part, in stock,
every oem part for gen 3 and gen 4 in stock.

gen 1 and gen 2 parts will increase over the next week or two, since we bought out 21 gen 2 vipers that were in storage over the weekend..

we have many vipers for sale,
trades, builders/projects, or just parts.

xvipers.com or 866-xvipers
thanks.
Where are they located?

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'm located in owensville missouri 65066, hour west of saint louis and hour east of lake of the ozarks.

stock every gen 3 performance part, in stock,
every oem part for gen 3 and gen 4 in stock.

gen 1 and gen 2 parts will increase over the next week or two, since we bought out 21 gen 2 vipers that were in storage over the weekend..

we have many vipers for sale,
trades, builders/projects, or just parts.

xvipers.com or 866-xvipers
thanks.

Excellent. I have several GenII parts I'm looking for. I'll give you a call this week. Thanks for the info.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did you spill your latte on the keyboard? Cali Typing Block Syndrome?
That was an espresso, you ***** steer.
You must be registered for see images

Besides... I just needed my mouse, which I had to clean off all the crisco you got all over it last time you borrowed it from me. :lmao::crazy2:

To stay on topic... looking forward to the expanded gen 1-2 selections. :)

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have bought three Vipers from Mike at XVIPERS. (Looking at a Ford GT he has too...)I also have gotten three sets of wheels and tires, Eibach springs, Corsa exhaust, shifters etc. He had several of these items installed on my new cars before I picked them up. He seems to have access or can get just about anything for your Viper. Mike also has arranged to have several of my cars moved around the country to have work done on them. He recently took my 06 coupe to AP engineering in Detroit. Not only did he del. the car, he then took all the old body panels and sold them for me.

I have several friends here in St Louis that have bought "builders" from Mike and are very happy also. These guys will be driving Vipers this summer that probably wouldn't be. His inventory of used gen. 3 stuff is extensive. the gen 2 parts inventory is growing.

I have gotten new, used and borrowed parts from XVIPERS. I have also gotten new and used cars from Mike.

Be warned: Mike is very busy and is sometimes hard to get a hold of, BUT he will get back to you. His prices annd availability make it worthwhile.
IMHO

GTSjbud

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have bought three Vipers from Mike at XVIPERS. (Looking at a Ford GT he has too...)I also have gotten three sets of wheels and tires, Eibach springs, Corsa exhaust, shifters etc. He had several of these items installed on my new cars before I picked them up. He seems to have access or can get just about anything for your Viper. Mike also has arranged to have several of my cars moved around the country to have work done on them. He recently took my 06 coupe to AP engineering in Detroit. Not only did he del. the car, he then took all the old body panels and sold them for me.

I have several friends here in St Louis that have bought "builders" from Mike and are very happy also. These guys will be driving Vipers this summer that probably wouldn't be. His inventory of used gen. 3 stuff is extensive. the gen 2 parts inventory is growing.

I have gotten new, used and borrowed parts from XVIPERS. I have also gotten new and used cars from Mike.

Be warned: Mike is very busy and is sometimes hard to get a hold of, BUT he will get back to you. His prices annd availability make it worthwhile.
IMHO

I'll add to this by saying Michael has such an easy going personality and all around fun guy to deal with. :2tu: You will not be disappointed with his service! :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang