YELLOW FEVER IS ALIVE AND KICKIN !! "835 RWHP & 933 RWTQ " !

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: YELLOW FEVER IS ALIVE AND KICKIN !!

Jeff,

Congrats! Car looks awesome :cool: Great numbers! Should have my TT GTS back in the next two or three weeks. It is basically ready, just need to find some time to go down to Heffners to go over it and drive it home. Best of luck with it.

Bandit400

Thanks Scott ! Glad to hear that your GTS is ready !! By the looks of things I'd say Jason is going to be a VERY busy man :D

01 Sapphire RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yep I didn't see anything one the site about TT either. I was wondering if Yellow Fever would be able to fill us in about pricing and other mods.
Thanks Dave
PS Is [******] still around???

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This is amazing. What other mods have been done. Internals etc...?? How much money was this??? Congrats.
Thanks Dave

Hey Dave ,
along with the Twin Turbo's I had Heffner install Headers,Heads,High Flow Cats,Forged Pistons , T&D Rollers,Centerforce clutch and Titanium Halshafts.

Feel free to contact him Directly if you want to discuss various packages and prices 410-766-2800

Cheers

Jeff

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last time I looked Heffner's webpage doesn't even mention TT. Did I miss it? - I know he's does them, just didn't see a TT reference

It's funny that you made that comment because I nicked named Heffner the "NINJA TUNER" because he keeps a pretty low profile . He doesn't spend a lot of time on the Boards , he doesn't have any advertising campaign's (IE: Viper Quarterly or any of the industry mag's )
He's silent but deadly :D ..Most if not all of his business comes from customer referrals..Last time I spoke to him he had over 14 Vipers in his shop.

Jason's produced at least 4 TT Vipers that I know of and he has more in the cue.

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score

> Ben ,I spoke to Heffie today and he said that the BOOST comes on at 2800 RPM.

Dayum, that's right where my SC car picks up too -- and you've got more midrange to boot. Sweet!

Let us know how you enjoy driving it :laugh:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff,
What brand of headers did you decide on?
Jim

Jeff's headers are custom made by Heffner's because there are no off-the-shelf turbo headers available for the Viper. Jason's shop also builds custom headers for the SRT-10 (turbo and non-turbo versions). Jason has a top-notch fabricator on staff who builds them all in-house.

----------------
2000 Black RT/10
Heffner 1000SCi 843 rwhp 792 rwtq 10.20 ET @ 141 MPH
Heffner Performance - Home of the World's First 9-second supercharged Viper!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Damn!! The motor looks a work of art. I really like the yellow powder coat with the polished fuel rails!!

Sweet !!

01 Sapphire RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Jeff,
Thanks for all the info. Your car is awesome. I know what 500hp is like I can't imagine 835 and that much torque. That will have to be one incredible ride. Will you sell tickets for rides. WOOOOHOOOO
Thanks Dave

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jeff, that engine bay is a work of art! Hope to see you soon up here, you will love the mountain roads up here and lack of traffic. John

Thanks John ! I'm looking forward to going for a ride in that sweet 550 Maranello of yours :2tu:

Paolo Castellano

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: YELLOW FEVER IS ALIVE AND KICKIN !! \"835 RWHP & 933 RWTQ \" !

Jeff, Congrats on the Big #'s! I am sure you are happy to have gone the twin turbo route. I can't wait to see what happens when you and Manny line up and do a roll-on! ;)

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, that's going to a cool video to watch! Since they're such good friends perhaps they'll do it "spy-hunter" style..
G

OP
OP
Y

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks Paolo !
G, the Spyhunter thing sounds cool..But I think Manny and I will pass on that suggestion :D

Manny is the king when it comes to video's ..His GTS is like studio inside, camera mounts everywhere. He never does anyting half ass :2tu:

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Last time I looked Heffner's webpage doesn't even mention TT. Did I miss it? - I know he's does them, just didn't see a TT reference

Go to Heffner's home page and click on "photo & video gallery". You will see videos of two forced induction cars. You can have your choice of the TT car (quiet and fast) or the supercharged car (nasty loud and fast). Both are great choices, but I'm biased because my car is in the "9 sec. pass" video.

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Congrats Yellow Fever! You've got a fantastic car. Be careful - it's a beast. :headbang:

V 10 MAFIA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't think I've seen a more immpressive looking motor with the dyno numbers to match. Best of luck. Make sure the G force doesnt create low blood pressure in your head when approaching 200mph!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreatWhiteKAC