YELLOW FEVER STRIKES AUGUSTA, GEORGIA !!!!!

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes my friends, it is true. I have been diagnosed with a severe case of Yellow Fever. The symptoms starting appearing a few months ago when, while searching for my next Viper, I found myself craving something different ... something bright ... something faster. The result was the purchase of a yellow ’01 RT/10 from Jerry Slavens of Panama City Beach, FL. Special thanks go to Ken Klickman who gave me inspection advice and Tom Sessions who helped me order a needed part. The car is everything I expected and, yes, it is much faster than any other color out there. Oh, I almost forgot the coolest part ... chicks dig it. Can I get an 'Amen' from my fellow yellow brothers?

HOGDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yellow only LOOKS faster. Stick with the RED Brother don't stray from the righteous path that leads to victories circle!!

Daffy Duck Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations on your new and FASTER yellow Viper! Go yellow. Go yellow. It's your birthday.
You must be registered for see images

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yet another saved soul!

I was stationed in Augusta a long time ago. Nice country for tooling around in a Viper (of any color).

--- Ken

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome my brother and AMEN!
you have come to the bright side!!
Now start modding... yellow hood pad
yellow radio benzel, yellow fireextinguisher. and anything else you can find.
cell phone too...

and yes it is cooler and faster ... your now a celeb. people will stop and wave.
smile and wave back ... why.. your the yellow guy!!!
enjoy my new yellow brother.
once you have yellow fever you will never recover.

MyPictures0024.jpg

fireextinguisher0002.jpg

radio0002.jpg
sidesill0007.jpg

S

SUN RA KAT

I think everyone knows how I feel about YELLOW. Now it's time to get a Roe Supercharger and apply several coats of Zaino to the back end of your new car so the red Vipers will have something beautiful to wave at as they fade away in your rear view mirror.

OP
OP
G

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, my yellow brothers, let us gather around our respective Vipers and marvel at the chick-magnet color commonly known as yellow.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post is hilarious. :D I love it although my baby is blue. I was looking at yellow but decided that the color would attract to much unnecessary attention from the COPS. :p Right now it is bad enough :(

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You bought a nice car you bastage. :) Guess you beat me to it. Jerry is a nice guy and I hate to see him part with his car. He bought it brand new and now it is new to you. Good luck I guess I will have to stay with red. As soon As I sell my Gen I, I'll be right there with you only in "RESALE RED". Wish I knew you were coming right by to pick it up we could have done lunch. Post some pictures!!!
Chad

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gary , Congrats on your latest Purchase..I say this with mixed emotions because I was next in line for Jerry's car if you fell through :(

The car is Cherry !

All the best

Jeff

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wife and I went to the Barret-Jackson auction in Fla last week. There was a 97 red GTS that didn't sell. He must have been trying to make it go faster--had two yellow stripes. John

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we should how fast these yellow cars are at Bowling Green. Maybe a special class. I am not talking about handicapped class but just a special class for you fast yellow vipers.

I love yellow but mine is just plain old black.