YELLOW FEVER VS MANNY C.

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:D

popcorn anyone?

donuts?

:D

Dr Roof - I know you are baiting while waiting - but Jason is right - whatever you blower guys do with your blowers - it can be upstaged on turbos

and will be.

I think the smack talk is great and look forward to the future battles on the track

a lot of people think TT supporters are going to eat crow

I think that's hillarious, so funny in fact I think its time to cook up a real good recipe and serve it at a track near you Sc guys....

crow pie for anyone?

hahaha

just be patient :D

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny thing happened when some s/c customers got back their cars suddenly they knew more than the tuners who built the cars. SVS, HEFFNER,JH etc became brain dead and started to waste time and money on tt cars, could it be these guys want to be on the cutting edge for their customers. S/C vipers have been around for some time however its this year they finally started to run nine's. If i recall Heffner was the first to do so, compare the tt on their fist year out they are running nines doesn't that tell some of you guys something.I have the greastest respect for Doug Levin but some customers are just lost, its not about tuners but choice of forced induction which turbos are more efficent and will make more power. Jason Heffner keep up the fantastic work, time will prove your approch with tt is the ticket but not for all viper owners. There is no doubt in my mind the tt vipers will rule the roost, history with other cars have proved this and it will be done in the viper community also. I THINK SVS, HENNNESSSSEY AND HEFFNERS TT VIPERS HAVE ALL RUN NINES.Tuners keep moving forward and let the MOUNDIRS of the world kiss the darkest part of you butt.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No Max, when Doug beat me to the finish line it was called "losing". He ran quicker than the allowed 9.90 which is why he took home the second place trophy and I took home first.

Please do us all a favor and refrain from commenting on subjects that you are not properly educated on.

Chad, the right customer will come along soon enough. It takes a pretty sick mind to do something like that but I'm sure it will happen.

Jason, i don't understand your theory, please "educate" me :rolleyes: . Losing to a blower car is better than losing a plastic trophy??? um, ok.
i would THINK you would have wanted to beat the blower car and prove you have a faster turbo car... no???

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All I know is everytime a Twin Turbo car has actually raced a blower car THe TUrbo car got owned!!

THat goes for HEFFNERS and the other TT system.

Keep dreaming guys.

Now lets hear the SUper TUrbo excuses like Low boost and missing gears and all that.

But why would you run race gas on low Boost???

Twin Turbo is nice for daily street driving and fast but it just will not beat the current blower cars.

Maybe in the near future but for now these cars that are out there for now forget about it.

As far as I can remember you did sort of spend the last two years or so trying to get your car to run like it does. So I can see how you could have so much pent up smack talk in you because until the V10 nationals in Texas you really didn't have anything to brag about.

To the best of my recollection your car is the ONLY blower car that has run as good or better than Sal P's car which is completely stock other than a turbo system. So for now all of you guys can use Roof as a crutch to lean on and accept him as your personal savior but the fact of the matter is that your days are numbered.

I'll have to send out the memo to all of the major auto manufacturers which will explain how superchargers are definitively better than turbos and how this conclusion was drawn by a team of experts who cumulatively could not change a spark plug. I should expect that the new Mercedes S600 will have a Paxton on it with auxilliary injectors and water / methanol injection. Yeah right.

So make sure that you guys talk all of the smack you can over the next few weeks because you're gonna be awful disappointed when we get some traction on one of these cars. See ya soon.

you are indeed right. It took time to get my car dialed in and a upgrade but I did not make excuses along the way. I just kept trying.

It also helped when I began to learn how to drive the car. (still improving)

I will be waiting for the next time we line them up, because I am ready to race!

IF Im not badly mistaken Sal P or you Jason told that Sal's car had heads??? Is this not correct?

and no one has taken away from Sal's accomplishments with his car, But people should not keep saying the TT system is quicker when it is Not! when it becomes like you say I will be the first to crown you TT Guys king. We was told that Redsnakes GTS would be the one, well unfortunately we are still waiting.

Hear me LOUD and CLEAR when TURBO CARS prove to be quicker I WIll be the first in line!

until then I look forward to some great racing action coming up at the V-10 Nationals! everyone better bring the most boost as possible because we are gonna need it!

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Max, I'm sorry that both of our minds work differently. Wait a minute no I'm not. And I thought the fact that I ran a 9.72 that day and Doug ran a 9.8X did prove that our car was quicker and faster with 147.4 mph. So I guess I did both, proved that our car was faster and won the class. Whatever the matter, any of our turbo cars are sure a lot faster than your car but I'm glad you can fulfill your dreans by living vicariously through Dr. Roof.

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Roof, you are mistaken about Sal's car having heads. The initial plan was to port the heads on Sal's car but we did not have time to do it before Florida. When the car ran the way that it did Sal decided that it would be a negligible difference for the money that it would cost and decided not to do it.

To this date I hope that I have not made any excuses. I believe that I have given reasons. If I have made any excuses, I take them back.

I believe I see what you are trying to do, which is stir the *** a little to motivate us to build a serious turbo car. Well, it's working. You will see it soon enough. If I'm nice, will you teach me how to dive it?

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
See you soon! I hope to see these cars put down the Numbers everyone says they can.

He will make me real Happy!

V-10 Nationals Kansas is July 10

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And let me state for the record so there is no confusion. Dr. Roof's supercharged car is currently the world's quickest and fastest boost only six speed Viper. Congratulations!

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason, i don't understand your theory, please "educate" me :rolleyes: . Losing to a blower car is better than losing a plastic trophy??? um, ok.
i would THINK you would have wanted to beat the blower car and prove you have a faster turbo car... no???

Max - you can't be serious? You call Jason out for not throwing a race to get bragging rights? That's reaching for straws

A professional would abide by the rules of the race.

The object of any race is to win not lose. Do you think Doug lost on purpose so he could brag about it?

if bragging rights are more important than obeying the rules - hey - why not run a redlight - that'd make sure you get to the other end first.... :2tu: we could call it the Max Moran trophy race - soon as the staging light goes on - take off and leave your poor competitor in the dust :laugh:

The only reason to break out would be you were not really racing - just using the run as a test and tune or to see what it could do.

Lets recap -

No stock engine Viper has gone quicker than Sal P's car on boost only - but TT's still need to prove themselves?

interesting logic :2tu:

let there be some great racing ahead!!

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personnally I couldn't give a RATS A$$ who's car is faster..

Damnit then!! Why post Manny's PM? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

poke poke poke, grin grin grin....

You guys really needed to race.. That was the biggest b.s. hype ever posted regarding a race.. LOL!

Oh come on.. you AND Manny deserve it! :)

G

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir loud mouth bottom feeding shlithead who said Manny or any DLM car ran 20psi you fukking idiot. I said a turbo car can turn the boost up but a shlthead like you just doesn't get the picture. Again you come on with names i would love for the moderator to let you and i fry each other i think a **** like you would be swallowing as usual. You cann't even change a spark plug much lest talk cars. The problem with little minds like yours is they don't want 30psi of boost but any performance nut would jump at that thought. Go back to ******* your dog.
lol, man I know I should but I wont. You need to learn a little respect and not call your mom a *****, not very nice if you ask me. Maybe if you had a viper you would know *** you are talking about 30lbs of boost, put down the crack pipe and step away from the key board. You are a fu#king ***** and dip$hit that needs to stop trolling ~ and get yourself a real car before you open your mouth. Wanna know a performance nut, ask Doug Levin when he had my car what my objectives were. It was loud and clear I wanted the most powerfull streetable viper ever and he did that @15- 16lbs of boost. To me streetable is being able to run PUMP GAS and not a mixture of race!!! You see the problem here is dip$hits like you that think it's easy to turn the boost up and make power :rolleyes: @13lbs of boost the turbo cars were ripping every single part of the driveline possible with sticky tires, so what do you think they would do @20, or the 30 you dip$hit think vipers can handle :rolleyes:

treynor

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow - smack talk and censored words, tuners chiming in and getting down in the mud... I had to check my URL, this looked more like Viper Alley.

Would you guys please just race and get this over?? All out, race gas and full boost and drag tires and NO EXCUSES, please.

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What is a friend to do -- tell your buddy that his more expensive turbo package feels slower? Nah, you gotta build up a buddies ego, so he'll at least race you :) I didn't think my prive message would be made public. :-(

If Yellow Fever puts in 109 octane and runs it on 'crazy mode', and he gets good tires, then I say he can beat me, if something doesn't break on his car. But not his daily driver mode vs. my daily driver mode -- no way -- nope -- nuh uh. Any of you wanting to bet against me, I'll take those bets, as I need some extra cash for my SRT-10.

As for my 10.8 @ 138, what can I say, I am a noob driver that spun his wheels at the most ********* quarter mile track I have ever seen on a really hot day. A Viper with slicks and a 400 shot of nitrous ran a best of 11.0 at slower trap speed, just to give you a comparison. Bring your car out Yellow Fever, and let's see what it does at that track in street trim (no adjusting suspensions or anything tricky) Wooooooooooooooh!

:)

Manny C

Personnally I couldn't give a RATS A$$ who's car is faster..

Damnit then!! Why post Manny's PM? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

poke poke poke, grin grin grin....

You guys really needed to race.. That was the biggest b.s. hype ever posted regarding a race.. LOL!

Oh come on.. you AND Manny deserve it! :)

G

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's amusing how Manny talks out of both sides of his mouth..Here is what he wrote in a PM to me on the VA :

Manny Wrote >>>
Your car is awesome dood. I would almost certainly go with a turbo for my SRT-10. However, I believe my car pulled harder than yours did. I can't wait to race to find out if it was in my head or not. The cars are so close (at least to me) that it was hard to tell.

Thanks for lunch!

Manny

>>>

Based on Manny's 10.8 at < 140 MPH he ran on the track...He's right about one thing, It's pointless for us to race .
I think he should remove his "Annilator" Badges and save himself further embarrasment ..Nuff Said :D

First, it's spelled 'Annihilator.' An 'Annilator'(Anal-Ay-ter) is probably something we would find in the Yellow Fever turnk of goodies under your bed.

Next, I mentioned I would go with a Turbo down the road only after the drivetrain issues are worked out. All the fast turbos I have been hearing about get put on a trailer, all broke down, on track days. I know that if I get a turbo, I will want a faster car than what I have now -- that is just the evolution of things for me, at least when it comes to Vipers.

I'm not a crusader for super chargers. I own a car with a bad ass supercharged set up. I own another Viper with a wicked all motor set up with Nitrous. And just this morning I was approved for my SRT-10 which will remain stock until which point the turbo glitches are worked out and then I'll probably get it turbo'd and own a S/C car, a turbo charged car, and a motor/nitrous car. TADA! Now... Eat it!

Manny

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so far EVERY turbo car ive seen runs a good pass at the track and goes home on a trailer. still have NOT seen one turbo car go faster by the end of the day. nothing consistent. Id like to see you turbo guys make passes that are faster by the end of the day, not SLOWER with excuses.
Then i will take my hat off to you.

Max

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Max, Redsnake's car ran it's best mph. of the day on the last pass of the weekend which was 148.8 and did not go home broken, I actually gave 4 or 5 people rides in the car after the race was over. How can you sit there and tell everybody what you'd like to see when I don't even recall you coming to a single race all year. Don't you have to get out from behind the computer and go to the track to see anything. You are one of the most misinformed persons on this message board. I am beginning to think that you must sit there and fantasise about what you would heve liked to happen at the track and then post about it. I know that it's hard to imagine changing your boost level without using ant tools but it is possible. Can't ........keep ........this .......up .......much .......longer ...........you're .........too...........dense.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually Max, Redsnake's car ran it's best mph. of the day on the last pass of the weekend which was 148.8 and did not go home broken, I actually gave 4 or 5 people rides in the car after the race was over. How can you sit there and tell everybody what you'd like to see when I don't even recall you coming to a single race all
jason i guess i was misinformed..... NOT!
Was it Roof that put you back on the trailer or the transmission ????????????????? :p

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Max, you are always misinformed. On Friday we broke a halfshaft, a stubshaft and a synchronizer went bad in the transmission. We replaced the halfshaft and the stubshaft at the track and DROVE the car back to the hotel and made a few highway passes that night, Moundir can vouch for this because I took him for a ride in the car that very night. Saturday morning we replaced the transmission and ran flawlessly throughout the rest of the weekend. We did in fact lose to Dr. Roof on what I believe was a time run. Again, I never said that Redsnake's car was faster than Roof's so can we please not argue that point again? Everytime you post, your ignorance becomes more clear. Roof's car ran the 9.6X early in the morning and was not able to better that run by the end of the day. Does this mean that his car was broken or is inconsistent? No, this could mean a number of things like maybe weather or track conditions changed. Maybe since the cars have six speeds in them there could be slight differences in the way the car was driven from pass to pass. Again, at the last three V10 nationals we left the track at the end of the weekend with all cars in tact. I guess we are the first ones to break a transmission or a hafshaft. As far as I can tell the only kind of racing you are experienced at is bench racing. When you show up at the track and do something noteworthy, let us know. Until then try to save up as much money as you can so that you can buy a clue.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I can tell the only kind of racing you are experienced at is bench racing.
well JaSon, at least i give you credit for getting one thing right :cool:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys any car can beat any other car on any givin day it just all depends on whats done and how its tuned.

Ya got 4 major types if im not mistaken

1.S/C
2.turbos
3.nos
4.asp

and there can be combos within them i.e. S/C with nos and some asp upgrades (such as heads cam ect).

not to mention there are and number of great tuners out there

Heffner
Svs
JH
Roe
Dlm
viper speed/archer
Rsi
TNT

and im sure a few that i don't know about but the point is they all have new ideas and they all use diffrent power adders and i would feel fine with going with 7 of those 8 tuners
(there is a reason we can't spell out his name on here).

Im sure turbos can be tuned to beat S/C then when they do one of these great tuners would increase boot on the S/C and so on and so fourth.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys any car can beat any other car on any givin day it just all depends on whats done and how its tuned.

Ya got 4 major types if im not mistaken

1.S/C
2.turbos
3.nos
4.asp

and there can be combos within them i.e. S/C with nos and some asp upgrades (such as heads cam ect).

not to mention there are and number of great tuners out there

Heffner
Svs
JH
Roe
Dlm
viper speed/archer
Rsi
TNT

and im sure a few that i don't know about but the point is they all have new ideas and they all use diffrent power adders and i would feel fine with going with 7 of those 8 tuners
(there is a reason we can't spell out his name on here).

Im sure turbos can be tuned to beat S/C then when they do one of these great tuners would increase boot on the S/C and so on and so fourth.

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :2tu:

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny you said
"A Viper with slicks and a 400 shot of nitrous ran a best of a 11.0 at slower trap speed"
That, obviously is me.
You owe me an unconditional apology.
You have NEVER been faster or quicker than me on any day we both have been at the track. This gets personal fast if you don't apologize.
Racing is at the track. Same day, same conditions. You do not race cars online.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow 400 shot of nos (sorry to interupt) how does ya car handle all that? and what do you have done to make it handle all that?

either way thats the most i have ever seen

congrads

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave, you are right, I ran low 11's the day you ran your 11.0 and our trap speeds were about identicle on that one run if I remember correctly. That very next Saturday I went back out to the track since I was so frustrated with my numbers, and ran the same time and same Traps as the previous weeks (11's in the low 130's on my very 1st run, the coolest part of the day -- which was still hot since it was 2pm), then I started launching differently and my ET's and MPH started going up. By my 4th run I hit a 10.8 @ 138 and that was the last run of the day -- it was also the hottest part of the day.

My point in all of this was not that I was faster than you or you were faster than me. My point was that your car and my car are capable of much faster times at the track, but Carlsbad is downright horrible. We've seen similarly set up cars run low 10's in the 140's. Every Viper guy at the track told me the same thing (track was garbage), and most said they would not come back. And the reason I even brought this up was that Jeff jokingly said we shouldn't even have to race if all my car had in it was a measly 10.8 @ 138 (I am of course paraphrasing.)

Dave, sorry if you took my post the wrong way - I was making a comparison not between our cars, but between racing conditions of the track here in San Diego vs. all other tracks, pointing out that even horsepower monsters likes yours with racing slicks, were having trouble putting down good numbers.

-Manny

sun diego

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apology accepted, thank you. Manny, the same track will run very differently on different days. The second time you ran was, I believe quite a cooler day. Humidity, barometric pressure, dew, amount of traction compound and the type of tires and cars that have run that day can make for significantly different times.

Stugots, I started with an N/X 300 and added the first maximizer put in a Viper as a nitrous management system. WestCoast did all the work, then with N/X came up with the first even larger install for a Viper. Now I've got heads, cam etc., and am looking at some other small upgrades. I've blown the diff and tranny and had cryo ones put in. RPS just made me a custom clutch and we will see how that lasts. The torque is way off the dyno's scale. I like a bit of low end punch, but it does kind of overpower the tires.

OP
OP
R

ronviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moundir you dumb shilt i was just in Bowling Green watching little v6 turbo buicks run 7.50 at 181mph, but like you said turbo's just don't cut it. You are so stupid when it comes to forced air induction Mr Neanderthal thats why you are extinct. Doug Levin built you a beast but you were handed your A$$ by a turbo car with 150 less rwhp and at the track running 10's was a problem with 900+rwhp. Rob Raymer who kicked your butt is an ex buick guy he knows the true power of turbo cars. Buddy you are a will not that hangs around peoples butt, we flush you repeatedly but you will not go down the toilet you end up as a skid mark in most underwear. You now have no viper you just couldn't handle it therefore you sold it but will not go away, read and try to build a forced induction car before you open your big mouth. S/C and Turbo cars are built the same but use different methods of getting boost, they are both ******* the stock drive line shilthead because they are making more power.You are an enigma to me because i didn't know forskins could grow arms, legs and a mouth, getting around must be a problem so have a good day.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Moderators, please examine all of ronviper's posts and make a determination on the worthiness of his registration.

Personally, I have never seen a positive, let alone coherent post from this person. Of course he will come back as ronaldviper or a derivative but it will send a message.

Thank you and sincerely,

Chad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spirit_R