Yellow GTS - PHOTOTSHOOT

cgartist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't kill me here, just some constructive criticism. Some of the shots are very nice. Both cars are stunning! The composition and staging in some of the other shots needs some thought. The background should not overwhelm the primary subject. With a busy background, either use a longer focal length to gain a higher level of bokeh (background/foreground blurring) or maximize the size of the primary subject and minimize the background. An outstanding subject such as yours, a bright yellow flawless Viper, should stand out so strong in those pictures it will be the only thing remembered after looking at the picture. As mentioned above, the sun flares are also distracting from the subject and dull a car that obviously stands out in real life.

thanks for this imput! Its much appreciated. Im still learning this stuff! Here is a couple of ones that I tend to like that I did recently.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Freddog11

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for this imput! Its much appreciated. Im still learning this stuff! Here is a couple of ones that I tend to like that I did recently.

Nice pics. #2 and 3 especially. It looks like if #2 had been taken about ten minutes later in the day you would have caught the sunset a little better. You definitely have the eye for photography though. Keep at it. The downside is that photography can become a more expensive habit than the Viper.

cgartist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I thought you were a gunghoe Vette guy?

I am..I am really a gunhoe fun car guy. I almost got a viper last year but it sold before I had the money...Sooo..I still have the vette:) Im always keeping my eye out JUST incase something cool shows up.

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am..I am really a gunhoe fun car guy. I almost got a viper last year but it sold before I had the money...Sooo..I still have the vette:) Im always keeping my eye out JUST incase something cool shows up.

Well, now Steve is on the case. He'll send you PM's as cars come up..lol Just let him know what you are looking for.

I assume you are looking for a GTS, eh?

cgartist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah...only the GTS. The RT10 is not my favorite looking Viper.
I hope to get a black on or a dark grey one...AND get around 25k for my Vette.

cgartist

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your fired. Yellow is the only acceptable answer. Don't make the mistake of a lifetime, go Yellow!

HOnestly the only car that looks really good in yellow is the Viper. It kinda surprised me when I first saw this Viper...it kinda took me by surprise how good it looks in yellow.

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY, WHAT A GREAT SUGGESTION....I AGREE, YOU NEED TO ADD RED.

IT WILL GIVE THE PICTURES A REAL "SPORTS CAR" LOOK!

:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

OP
OP
N

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY, WHAT A GREAT SUGGESTION....I AGREE, YOU NEED TO ADD RED.

IT WILL GIVE THE PICTURES A REAL "SPORTS CAR" LOOK!

:lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh::lmao::rolaugh:

He should get red... that way he can bring up the rear. As we all know, red is the slowest color.

Just like the Ferrari trailing the Z06 up above :rolaugh:

97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome pics and awesome car. As for pic #5, Dude, you gotta clean up your yard!:omg: PWT screams out.

Wish I had a friend that took pics as well.

Ron

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte