Yellow RT/10

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Well I'm in the market for a Yellow RT/10 2001 or 2002 I have checked the classified and there are 3 listed however they are in the mid 40s and have been on the site for 8+ months (I think it would be great if the classifieds would auto expire after 3 months and need to be re-posted to make sure what is in there is relevant, but that discussion would be at another time and place I suppose)I have also been checking ebay as well as auto trader, if you guys/gals have any leads for me that are off the radar I would appreciated your help! :drive:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, yellow is great for cooking too...can't do without those lemons!

I found mine on Cars.com, seems they have or at least had a lot of Vipers, both private and dealers.

For the record, I do like yellow, just like red a little bit more!:headbang:

And, Phun, my original search was for a B&W GTS but I lost the one I was trying to get and then found my RT....sometimes just fate.

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone, Well I'm in the market for a Yellow RT/10 2001 or 2002 I have checked the classified and there are 3 listed however they are in the mid 40s and have been on the site for 8+ months (I think it would be great if the classifieds would auto expire after 3 months and need to be re-posted to make sure what is in there is relevant, but that discussion would be at another time and place I suppose)I have also been checking ebay as well as auto trader, if you guys/gals have any leads for me that are off the radar I would appreciated your help! :drive:

You should message this guy on eBay:

Dodge : Viper - eBay (item 250777336128 end time Feb-28-11 18:30:00 PST)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you looking to get a second Viper or just downgrading to yellow? ;)

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Andrew Zee, I have been following that one I'm a little hesitant on it because he is a new ebayer with no transaction history but he did put down his number so its worth it for me to give him a ring

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks Andrew Zee, I have been following that one I'm a little hesitant on it because he is a new ebayer with no transaction history but he did put down his number so its worth it for me to give him a ring

Sent you a PM!

DeceptioN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Blue w/ white stripes has been proven again and again to be the fastest color scheme for vipers... thought this debate was over a long time ago? And for the yellow people calling their car 'lemons', I won't disagree. It is for sure a defective color.

:)

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Blue w/ white stripes has been proven again and again to be the fastest color scheme for vipers... thought this debate was over a long time ago? And for the yellow people calling their car 'lemons', I won't disagree. It is for sure a defective color.

:)

You think blue is faster than yellow?

I think that your name ("Deception") says it all.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I guess someone cleaned up the classifieds, there were no 01's listed and only one 02 (red). Aside from black interior, only 1 was made without black, what else were you looking for? 100% stock, light mods, etc?

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow thats great, someone did clean it up, whoever did that thanks! what I'm looking for is yellow, hard top and under 35k miles, It would be nice to have super low miles on it however I do not want to pay a premium so I'm looking for a reasonably priced driver. It would be nice for it to have some bolt on mods except turbo or sc (again because of the premium cost), thanks viperjohn for asking

Phun70

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
If you can live with a 96, with a hard top and only 36000 miles, then call me. I'm only asking $26,500 so the price is right. Custom paint and interior.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks 01sapphirebob, Phun70 I didnt realize you had a yellow one, is it really the fastest color? :)

Yes. It is. If he says anything but, he is lying.

Jeezus, don't drag me into the yellow vs. red debate. I'll just say that BLUE is fastest!!

Wimp!:rolaugh::D

oh boy I feel a color war brewing and its a second viper :)

LOL One of each? Talk about playing with both sides of the war!:D

Best of luck with the search. Found mine at DODGE VIPERS FOR SALE! Buy Dodge Vipers For Sale at Dodge Viper Trader. Used and New Dodge Vipers for sale! many years ago.

OP
OP
J

JohnnyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mopar boy, its the only way I could figure out how to avoid being shot by yellow viper owners, I noticed the looks they give me at cruises and now I fear for my life, I checked out the site you mentioned but they have no yellow rt10s for sale yet but thanks for bring the site onto my radar!

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mopar boy, its the only way I could figure out how to avoid being shot by yellow viper owners, I noticed the looks they give me at cruises and now I fear for my life, I checked out the site you mentioned but they have no yellow rt10s for sale yet but thanks for bring the site onto my radar!

I just looked at the site...Viper Trader...there are 5 yellow RT/10s under the RT/10 category and 1 (2002 RT/10) mistakenly under the SRT-10 category.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960