Yellow "Sneaky Pete" Logos

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yellow \"Sneaky Pete\" Logos

Here's a longshot; does anyone have or know where to get a set of the yellow Sneaky Pete stickers that came on the side of the hood of the 1996 McViper? Chuck Tator did a quick search of the dealer network and came up empty. I'm not sure if anyone would have a NOS set laying around anywhere, or if someone knows where to get a good quality repo set so that you couldn't really tell the difference........

Thanks, Chris.

GTS02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Yellow

Go to a sign company that does sticker grafix for signs & race cars, they can take a photo or any copy and reproduce it pretty good. I have done this for many projects where I could not find the real original sticker.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I got a set for my 96 from Neil who is one of our UK members. Delivered to the door for just a few dollars, and they are perfect.

OP
OP
C

Chris1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Yellow \"Sneaky Pete\" Logos

Sounds good; thanks everyone for the help; if someone could forward this thread to him so he has it when he returns from vacation, that would be great; if not, I can check back next week to see if he is posting again..........

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thanks for the plugs guys, back from my long hol last night (did a nice 2000+ mile road trip across France and Spain)

replied to your email Chris