Yes another Newby!

Luis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Just wanted to say Hola. I have been lurking around for over a year. I love reading all the posts. I am not a current viper owner. I have owned a couple of quick vehicles. Nothing eye catching like a GTS. I currently own a 99 covertible cobra with a paxton (468rwhp). And a 2003 Jaugar S type R 390hp factory (actually the Jag is my wife's). Hopefully if things go as planned I will be attempting to purchase a 98 or 99 GTS in a couple of years. I don't see many Vipers around my area. I think there is 3 that live in my small city. All of them RT's. I figured since I am always lurking, now was the time to say hello. I live in ShoreAcres Texas its near Houston. Keep up the great posts! Very informative. Luis

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez, you are too nice to your wife. :shocked:

Get her a honda and upgrade to a Viper! :p
If she loves you she'll understand! :D

OP
OP
L

Luis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha.. Yea I know. The funny thing is she is happy driving whatever. I just wanted her to have something sporty yet had 4 doors. I actually wanted to do a supercharger upgrade and some exhaust for the Jag. She said heck no! Go mess up your mustang..haha. I hear with those mods you will get over 500 hp at the crank. I can't wait to finally get a GTS. I know its going to be fun to drive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960