Yes.... even the mailbox got "Vipered"

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, the wife said I needed to replace the mailbox. The old one was really loose and such, so she had bought a new one. I looked at it and it was painted a very simple and bland grey color. I asked if she would mind if I "brightened" it up a bit before I mounted it. She said, "I suppose some brighter colored numbers or something would make it look better, go ahead."

So I take this as the green light to "have at it". :dunno::dunno:

This is what I mounted on the new pole. :D:D:D

I do believe I now have the coolest mailbox on our street!! :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Attachments

• DSC01020.jpg
    DSC01020.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 183
  • DSC01018.jpg
    DSC01018.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC01016.jpg
    DSC01016.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 155

SSSSE YA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is very nice! If I didn’t have a community mail box I have one also. Gen 2 Blue and white is the best color combo and the fastest.

MoparBoyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its awesome, but i would never advertize what i have in the garage.. cause you are not home 40% of the time ;)

ZYellow01RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This confuses some people....a Viper plate frame on the wife's hybrid...:smirk:

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments all. I actually had a friend paint it with actual GTS blue paint, and all the graphics are the kind of vinyl they make vehicle wraps out of. WAY more flexible and durable.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
its awesome, but i would never advertize what i have in the garage.. cause you are not home 40% of the time ;)

Point well taken, however that's what security systems and insurance is for :) Anyway, Vipers are few and far between here, so most everybody already knows I have it.

Not much hiding it.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you really wanna confuse your mailman, put a lot of Viper related #'s on the box as well. 450, V10, 7:12, etc. No telling who's all mail you'll start getting :)

LOL Chad... I dunno, she's already quite the BI#$%!!!!:mad: She would probably find some reason it isn't allowed or some crap and make me remove it.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Smokin' 2

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think it looks great, but agree with the 'advertising' thing. Maybe in a gated community I would be more comfortable with it then at my place. Keep that door locked and the alarm on. :) Love the blue and white!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang