Yes.... even the mailbox got "Vipered"

G

Gotvenom 08

Blue/white is always pleasing to the eye.And now the mail delivery person can see what we already know about blue/white combo.:)

Very well done,looks great.

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
:drive: Camfab / Ratical 2 ; They would steal it the first nite out & try to Hock it to buy Drugs. I've had friends show their cars @ cruise nites then the next day have their car stollen. They believed someone at the cruise nite was "Shopping" cars to steal. Putting such a nice mailbox like that down here would absolutely draw attention. :nono:

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:drive: Camfab / Ratical 2 ; They would steal it the first nite out & try to Hock it to buy Drugs. I've had friends show their cars @ cruise nites then the next day have their car stollen. They believed someone at the cruise nite was "Shopping" cars to steal. Putting such a nice mailbox like that down here would absolutely draw attention. :nono:

Wow I'm sorry to hear that, you have some really nice cars. What do you do, store them in the BAT CAVE and come out of some super secret location?

LaViper

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Wow I'm sorry to hear that, you have some really nice cars. What do you do, store them in the BAT CAVE and come out of some super secret location?

No, We just become more "aware" of who's around & if anyone follows you home. It's sad what other people will do when they see a nice car like a viper. I'm not a rich person (Probally the poorest Viper owner in the VCA) Also @ present I have only one Car (Viper). It may be because I've fooled with all types of cars for 45 years & have many friends that have had their cars stolen. :crazy2:

V

Venomiss

Looks like a job well done!
Maybe you will start a trend in your neighborhood.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4