Yet another back haul from TX.

Reaction score
Just an FYI, I have a empty back haul opportunity from around the Houston TX. area if anyone needs service or upgrades done. I charge nothing for this opportunity and you will only be responsible for the trip home.

Also remember that the parts and labor are NOT taxed on out of state deliveries! This greatly helps with the shipping home.

Call me if you have any questions or want pricing.

THANKS!:2tu:

Gary Weeks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
:dunno:
Just an FYI, I have a empty back haul opportunity from around the Houston TX. area if anyone needs service or upgrades done. I charge nothing for this opportunity and you will only be responsible for the trip home.

Also remember that the parts and labor are NOT taxed on out of state deliveries! This greatly helps with the shipping home.

Call me if you have any questions or want pricing.

THANKS!:2tu:

Hey Mark
My nephew has a Ram SRT10 will it fit in the trailer?:dunno::headbang::drive:

OP
OP
mjorgensen Woodhouse
Reaction score
That's great for him Gary and I'm glad he has a very good reason for passing. Thanks again for ALL of your business you are a great friend and a joy to work for.

Take care,

Gary Weeks

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's great for him Gary and I'm glad he has a very good reason for passing. Thanks again for ALL of your business you are a great friend and a joy to work for.

Take care,

Thanks Mark, you make it fun to have work done on a car. I own a service business and know how hard it is to give really good customer service and you do it well my friend! I can't wait to see the 05...it's supposed to be here around lunch time! I'll post up which is faster a moded 08 or a S/C 05 this should be good!:dunno:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960