Yeti's Viper...

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Yeti\'s Viper...

A few things:

1. RIP Yeti :confused:
2. Gorgeous house, why is the trash can right by the front door?
3. From the auction:

"the local ******* will purchase them from you to put them on display if you want to sell them"

Ummmm, never heard that one. I've only been to ******* a few times, but never seen Viper tires on display. Ok, maybe a lot of times, but still don't remember any Viper tires. But if you're ever in Destin, FL, a pic of my car should be on the wall surrounded by 10+ ******* girls (true story) :)

4. Isnt Yeti a nickname for Bigfoot? Viper pedals are pretty close together for a guy actually named Big Foot to be able to drive!

EDIT: ok, my bad, I guess thats the backdoor the trashcan is by (or side door?). Eitherway, thats what a house is suppose to look like! :)

RobZ

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Looks like one ragged out snake there, he drove the damn door sills off the car!

Damn, makes me feel great about my purchase, '97 with 64K in MUCH better shape for a hell of a lot less $$$.

Some peoples' kids...

Rob

OP
OP
A

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Austin I cant believe you dont know who Yeti is ;)

Ha! I know what a Yeti is. Its what you call the ugly girl that hangs out in the back of the club, right? ;)

dyeguy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

If I am going to buy a car for 100K you better not tell me I still have to go get some paint chips fixed. Fix it yourself before you go asking that kind of money.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Who the heck is Yeti? And what's cellafain, and where is profection? Wherever it is, the car has been tuned to there. What a strange ad.

Danny Ocean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I e-mailed the buffoon asking "[*****] is Yeti and why does ******'s want his tires?"...

No response as of yet.

98viperGTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Poor guy is dead and you all are making fun of him...........OK MY TURN! LOL

Yeti was the one that brought all the guys coffee that worked on Project Viper. He was rarely seen and sometimes in the blurry pictures you can make out a shape that looks kinda like a person, well that was Yeti.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score

How do we even know that Yeti is real? It is really pretty obvious that there is some BS here if NOBODY here knows who this guy is. How do we know it is not just a scam to try to get more for a car than it is really worth? From the looks of the house in the EBAY auction they are obviously not hurt for money, unless thats not their house? :confused:

mad0953

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dated Yeti's sister for awhile back in the 80's. I drove a 6 X 6 Army truck then and she still had to ride in the back. Had a lot of BO but all she wanted to do was mate and run around out in the woods at night. She left me for an NBA player. :(

Danny Ocean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well...looks like Yeti's Viper is no longer for sale. Auction was ended early. Yeti's Viper (and identity) will remain a mystery...

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I dated Yeti's sister for awhile back in the 80's. I drove a 6 X 6 Army truck then and she still had to ride in the back. Had a lot of BO but all she wanted to do was mate and run around out in the woods at night. She left me for an NBA player. :(

She left you for Rodman, didn't she? ;)

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

This is too funny. My buddy Dave Gencay told me about this car. The who is selling it lives up the road from him in Knoxville, TN. Too funny!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeti also used to own THIS viper.

PIM5.JPG

AND HE IS DEAD BECAUSE HE WAS MURDERED. the local viper club is under investigation.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Found a pic of the now deceased owner....

You must be registered for see images

that isnt Yeti!! LOL

that's a recent photo of David Cloverdale - the lead singer for Whitesnake!

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

LMAO

i would also like to take this opportunity to post the following items that i currently have for sale:

(Yoti - Yeti's brother)
Yoti's chrome smoothtubes (used) - $1,500.

(Yati - Yeti's sister)
Yati's stock fuel injectors - (1 set) (used) - $11,000.

(Yiti - Yeti's cousin)
Yiti's stock air box (used) - $1,750.

thank you.

D

DAMN YANKEE

When his identity is revealed and the whole story is known, there are going to be some very sad folks wishing that they could take back every word. Life is like that just when you think you have it all figured out, along comes a twist of fate that seems simple enough, but touches you deeply, making you reflect on past actions and...

Hang on popcorn is ready....what the heck, wow that looks like it isn't Supreme Xtra Butter Delux, no way! Hey, who bought this stuff? 3 minutes, how hard is that??? three as in 3, not 3 and a half, not 4....THREE. Look at all the unpopped kernals. Man, never fails, look this...woa, hey Dunk you going to go down to the Station now? Well hang on and I'll go with you.

Anyway, what was I saying???

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score

HELLO STEPHEN,

I'M INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE YETI LICENSE PLATE I WILL LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THE LAST PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL IT,I WILL MAKE YOU AN OFFER.I WILL LIKE YOU TO E-MAIL ME THE PIC'S AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT ALONG WITH THE PRESENT CONDITION AS OF IT NOW. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SHIPPMENT I HAVE A SHIPPING COMPANY THAT WILL CATER FOR THE SHIPPMENT AND WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY TERMS OF PAYMENT WILL BE A CERTIFIED BANK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER DRAWN IN U.S FUNDS. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST..
BEST REGARDS

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This story just gets weirder and weirder

Stephen just sent me an email.

"please call me at 865-719-1087 or call collect at 865-938-2115 i have no way to talk on the message boards because im not a member thanks stephen"

Didn't Steven Tyler have a Viper? Hmm.

Maybe this is Getty's car and they just spell it different in Canada?

I'm in for a buck now, but I need more info.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score

HELLO STEPHEN,

I'M INTERESTED IN PURCHASING THE YETI LICENSE PLATE I WILL LIKE YOU TO GIVE ME THE LAST PRICE YOU ARE WILLING TO SELL IT,I WILL MAKE YOU AN OFFER.I WILL LIKE YOU TO E-MAIL ME THE PIC'S AND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT IT ALONG WITH THE PRESENT CONDITION AS OF IT NOW. DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE SHIPPMENT I HAVE A SHIPPING COMPANY THAT WILL CATER FOR THE SHIPPMENT AND WILL LIKE YOU TO KNOW THAT MY TERMS OF PAYMENT WILL BE A CERTIFIED BANK CHECK OR MONEY ORDER DRAWN IN U.S FUNDS. HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOONEST..
BEST REGARDS

i have Yeti's license plate screws. pm me for details. $250 shipped.