You are given 500k to purchase CARS ONLY. Which cars do you buy?

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gen IV Viper 100k
Competition Coupe 130k
1999 GTS with Heffner Twin Turbo 1,100hp or more 100k
Rest of money to use to race although more will be needed.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
**** $500,000 gone just like that, but well worth it in my opinion :D
10300photo_4.jpg

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how drivable the Saleen S7 is... I wonder how much maintience would be? Where would you take it to get serviced? I heard it also is so low to the ground, you can't even drive it around town on streets because it won't clear speed bumps... Track only? Man, if I had the money i'd buy one, but to me it seems like it would only be a garage queen or track monster...

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actuall watched a episode of the saleen being built from scratch, and when it it built, steve saleen personality takes it out for a test drive. The one he was driving he would hit a button and the hole car would rise just like the enzo, so speed bumps were no problem, and to prove how versitile it is, saleen went through Mickey dees drive though and orderd a value meal with a coke. It was a pretty kewl show.

Fast Freddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actuall watched a episode of the saleen being built from scratch, and when it it built, steve saleen personality takes it out for a test drive. The one he was driving he would hit a button and the hole car would rise just like the enzo, so speed bumps were no problem, and to prove how versitile it is, saleen went through Mickey dees drive though and orderd a value meal with a coke. It was a pretty kewl show.

that is trick :cool:

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder about maintience though... Where would you take it? Especially if you lived out of Southern CA where the Saleen factory is... And do you think it costs more or less to maintain than a Ferrari? Its so hard to find the answers to these questions about this car, i've tried google but like nothing exists, I couldn't even find a Saleen S7 club, or anything like that.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im sure there are authorized saleen dealers, who have onsite saleen tech's in cally. I have no clue to what the maintance is. But Im certain it is VERY spendy. I think the reasoning for no Saleen S7 club's is because you would probably be able to take all the Saleen S7 owners and put them in the palm of your hand. I have a 1999 Hummer H1 and just had the brakes done and it cost me 1500 dollars,

OP
OP
N

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Vipers, Vipers and more Vipers!

I suppose you could have guessed it by the cars I collect.

I bet you'd buy up all the Vipers in Dakota so that you can claim you own them all! :p

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how drivable the Saleen S7 is... I wonder how much maintience would be? Where would you take it to get serviced? I heard it also is so low to the ground, you can't even drive it around town on streets because it won't clear speed bumps... Track only? Man, if I had the money i'd buy one, but to me it seems like it would only be a garage queen or track monster...

Not harder than driving and Enzo but on the same level. Mahattan Motorcars services them and one guy drove his all the way from Florida to get it services. Even drove it through the city. A funny site indeed to see a car like that in NYC since it is so wild and low. A few other dealers in CA service them but there are only a few since only a handful sell them. I only know of two dealers to tell you the truth. Manhattan Motorcars & Fox Valley Motorcars.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jaguar XJ220 enough said. I hear that they actually have new ones undelivered in England, sitting and waiting at the Jag factory. Original cost over $1,000,000. I am sure that they would love to make a deal on one.

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ViperCorp,

Got any pictures of your 01 Diablo??

You must be registered for see images attach

Gottaviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2006 ram SRT-10 (50k) Tow truck
1996 Viper GTS B/W(60K)
2006 Viper SRT-10 (80K)
2006 Viper SRT-C (85K)
2006 Porsche 911Turbo X50 (140K)
2005 Audi RS6 (85k) Winter car
I'm sure I could negotiate better prices on all enough to get a 2006 Ducati 999 (30K)

TOTAL 500k

SandViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
had a line on a wrecked ENZO for $250k. I was $249k short, but still,, buy them wrecked and then repair yourself, really stretches the budget.

Must have been the one that Actor crashed when the movie Redline came out!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4