you gotta love it

speedshftr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i had the snake out today and remembered just how special it is.
i was driving down the road and looked over and had two girls snapping a pic of the rt and waiving at me.i waived then passed by then they turned off.
then next i went to get my wife a present and when i was warming the car up, a hot young mid twenties blonde pulls up in a cavialier next to me.well we kept looking at each other and i realized i better get going and she gets out and had ****** type boots on and a mini skirt/i almost choked on my pepsi as i was backing out.we made eye contact and she smiled and jumped in her car.as i was pulling out she flipped her lights at me.jeez man the car is something.im no robert redford and im sure the car was the drawl.this thing can get you in situations that are hard to get out of.
any other girl type stories?i have another from when i had my 96 if you guys wanna hear it/some of the old timers may have read it before.happy holidays everyone/keep the drinks in check too

Hot Rod

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't yet had the (.)(.) experience like some other guys on the board but maybe I'll have to get the snake out of hibernation.

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my brother and i were on our way back from orlando he was driving my car with his girlfrind,they stopped at a gas station, this tall blonde walks up to the car uanable to see in the passanger side leans over and seductively says nice car,right about the time is he is ready to start pounding his chest his girlfriend leans over and says"YEAH AND ITS NOT HIS"
emb.gif

ViperCorp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****. I am decent looking young guy and all my car attracts is salivating guys and teenage boys. What am I doing wrong? Maybe its just "too **** loud".
laugh.gif

2001 GTS, Venom 650R

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude