You know that ricer joke about having more torque in your lug nuts than their engine?

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You know that ricer joke about having more torque in your lug nuts than their eng

LOL...now THAT's over-torqueing at its best! GOOD ONE! ~juli
(We had an old car that passed inspection, drove out of their parking lot, and the front wheel FLEW off, almost hitting a poor old man in a Cadillac, in the rain...we had the ''''''mechanics'''''' come over (did I mention in the RAIN?)...to put the tire back on, they had to WALK to an auto-parts store to buy more lug-nuts~~~yeah, we got 'free car-washes and free inspections' after that mishap...it could've been much worse!)

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: You know that ricer joke about having more torque in your lug nuts than their eng

:lmao: haha haha didn't see that coming :omg:

thanks

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I forgot about that one!!

Nice one Tom!

The drill needs a sticker. Got torque??:rolaugh:

Robert

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

(We had an old car that passed inspection, drove out of their parking lot, and the front wheel FLEW off, almost hitting a poor old man in a Cadillac, in the rain...we had the ''''''mechanics'''''' come over (did I mention in the RAIN?)...to put the tire back on, they had to WALK to an auto-parts store to buy more lug-nuts~~~yeah, we got 'free car-washes and free inspections' after that mishap...it could've been much worse!)
"Apparently he was sick on Lug Nut Day...."
- Ron White

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now thats funny I don't care who you are.

vip06

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"I was drunk in a bar, they threw me into public. Arrest them!"

That guy is hilarious.

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score

his brother is ron black

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"Apparently he was sick on Lug Nut Day...."
- Ron White

lol "IT FELL OFF, IT FELL OFF, IT FELL THE F*** OFF"
Ron White is great

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:lmao::lmao: (Who is Ron White?? :eater:) ~juli
Here ya go:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHT84A5t418[/media]CAUTION: ADULT LANGUAGE
(2 F-bombs)

As a fun tech note:
- The Smart car (diesel) only produces 70 ft. lbs. of torque.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I like the one where the construction worker is drilling a hole in the wall when suddenly the drill goes through the wall and the construction guy wlaking behind the wall is spinning in circles.

Also a tool commercial

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score

haha, watching the video like "so whats gonna happen", then Bam!! haha

just picked up a cordless impact gun on black friday, cant wait to try it out this week switching to the snow wheels/tires on the truck!

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Not just a guy thing. I had never heard of him either. :(

Robert

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that Robert doesn't know Ron White doesn't count....he's canadian. your still alone Juli. for shame

gen2lover

Enthusiast
Reaction score

love these tickets....

Attachments

• riceticket2.jpg
    riceticket2.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 12

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

very funny ticket.... May have to keep some in the glove box.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that Robert doesn't know Ron White doesn't count....he's canadian. your still alone Juli. for shame

Oh. Its like THAT!! Gonna pull the Canadian card eh (prnounced AY)?:rolaugh:

Guess you are alone again Juli.....

:eater:

Robert

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yeah, I have NO clue who this fella is...I doubt I'm alone, I just admit to it, lol~!!! ~juli