YOU talked me into it !

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been watching the VOI9 posts for 3 weeks now. You got ME hooked! Tonight made the reservations at the Venetian Sunday night to Friday morning. Got my FREE 1st class tickets with Alaska Airline credit card miles and VOI registered. I've been to a lot of car shows in the Lower 48 mainly streetrods and Customs.This sounds a lot different and more fun. Last year shipped my 36 Ford 3 window down and attended Puyallup and Spokane it was TOO hot and kind of slow on the action part. Just old guys like me sitt'n and look'n at cars. Thought about shipping down a Viper but just got them shipped up and not enough time probably put one away for the winter before I go that week,lol. Hope to find a ride out to the track. Ohh that's right take the bus!

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be flying into Vegas on Friday but am coming because one of my friends decided that getting married in Vegas was the right thing to do! I am then leaving on Sunday. Was just wondering if anybody is coming into town Saturday? I plan on going the Venetian later in the day to see if I can hook up with some of you.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456