1465DSC00501-med.JPG

OP
OP
F

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LOL - ok. Get in line and take a number, it has been one of those days. :D

Going down a main road, a kid on a bike ran a stop sign,cut in front of me and lost control of his bike. I swerved to avoid him,got loose on sand from the winter and wound up hitting a tree. Damage was only cosmetic. Thankfully. Four people stopped to help and supported my version of events. Kid had no insurance and the bike was not registered. Geico took the hit and let me slide without jamming me up on my rates... They are suing the kid..... On a good note. It will be done on Sat and with quite a few mods I must add.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any damage to your new exhaust and high flow cats as well? ****** deal. Freaken kids are so damn careless on the roads these days!

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn. Bummer. Look on the bright side, you werent this guy and HIS TREE!! :D

You must be registered for see images

I think I see heat wrapping on this side exhaust. Is that how the SRT's come? I have side exhaust on my 97 GTS and I was contemplating wrapping the pipes in this. I was assuming it would backup heat in the motor since it can't as easily escape from the pipes, but I don't know. Thanks.

OP
OP
F

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Any damage to your new exhaust and high flow cats as well? ****** deal. Freaken kids are so damn careless on the roads these days!
Nah this happened a month ago. Being so pissed I just didn't say anything. But I felt much better when Geico gave me money for my Mods. :2tu:

OP
OP
F

Finally got it !

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"It will be done on Sat and with quite a few mods I must add."

What kind of mods ?

Custom painted hood,Fader stripes,Hi flow cats,Corsa exhaust,Every mgw piece,center console painted and Hre rims!!! With money left over.

DSR207

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Custom painted hood,Fader stripes,Hi flow cats,Corsa exhaust,Every mgw piece,center console painted and Hre rims!!! With money left over."

Cool... I have Geico ins too. I have the tree, can you send the biker boy ? :cool:

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It could be worse... you could be this guy!

$400,000 in damages :eek:

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< Custom painted hood,Fader stripes,Hi flow cats,Corsa exhaust,Every mgw piece,center console painted and Hre rims!!! With money left over. >>

ALRIGHT! i hope you are sharing with the rest of us some pics of the car when you get it back!?

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When those CF frames break, the car is done for. If only the aluminium extrusions dent, it's not so bad.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I see heat wrapping on this side exhaust. Is that how the SRT's come? I have side exhaust on my 97 GTS and I was contemplating wrapping the pipes in this. I was assuming it would backup heat in the motor since it can't as easily escape from the pipes, but I don't know. Thanks.
Stock 97 has a heat shield (not wrap) on the inside. That's what you should go with.

98MODMTR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This happened right here on the lee roy selmon cross town expressway. Single vehicle accident.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
You just gotta love that color coordinated luggage!!!
"Show 'em what he's won, Johnny!"

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of SRT side sills, Let me know if you're in need of them. They are new with the factory primer still on them :2tu:

malcoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So how did you end up getting enough money from the insurance to pay for repairs and for all those mods... AND have $$ left over?

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
on the Enzo, I'd have to fabricate an aircraft aluminum frame. It's no C/F but probably save half the cost of a small home.

I wonder what it brought at the pool.

Skip

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32