Your input is needed.

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a state-wide Vette rally this weekend. I need to know if you guys think I should take my Viper or my Hummer? The reason I ask is if I take my Viper people will think i'm a **** for doing so. What would you guys do?

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neither, I would take my Viper out for a cruise-if you want drive by them and be even more thankful for your car.

JMO

Bill

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a crap if someone thinks I'm a **** or not. Take which ever car you want to drive. Don't let others perception control your life.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take your viper.

Its not like you have a vette and decided to take the viper anyway.thats the only sports car you got.

Besides put all those vettes to shame.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is it,if its close I will go with you in my viper, we'll be party crashers

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I took my Viper to the Buds corvette show a few months back. I went with a friend that has a Corvette, 99% of the people were very nice and loved my GTS. They asked a bunch of questions and made me feel welcome there. I told them that is was the new C6 when they asked what it was.

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where is it,if its close I will go with you in my viper, we'll be party crashers
Your along way away. I'm in South Dakota. I did however live in Brooklyn Heights from 89-91 right on the Promenade. My view was the Manhatten skyline the gretest skyline in the world!!!

2001 Sapphire Blue

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like all kinds of fast cars. If I was on a Viper rally and a nice Corvette happened to show up...I'd go over and take a look at it. No biggie. So, I would take the Viper if you want..any Corvette owner that thinks you're out of line has a bad inferiority complex.

ZX1100

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming from the Vette side I still remain friends with those that I've met at gatherings. Gatherings is the only time I see them. I kind of have the same feeling you have so I don't take my Viper. When I arrive all they keep on asking is, 'Where's the Viper?' I've taken it a few times since then and everyone has been great :2tu:

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take my Viper to a local cruise-in spot each week that is usually dominated by Vettes. There's been a little banter back in forth, but by far and away I have been well received. The Vette guys seem to be genuinely interested in the Viper. I've learned some good things about Vette's too! I say drive your car and be yourself. :headbang:

OP
OP
Y

YouWish

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take my Viper to a local cruise-in spot each week that is usually dominated by Vettes. There's been a little banter back in forth, but by far and away I have been well received. The Vette guys seem to be genuinely interested in the Viper. I've learned some good things about Vette's too! I say drive your car and be yourself. :headbang:
Thanks for the post. Out of curiosity what "good" things have you learned about Vettes? Inquiring minds want to know.

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't give a crap if someone thinks I'm a **** or not. Take which ever car you want to drive. Don't let others perception control your life.
Couldn't have said it better.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen