You're killing the planet...

J&R3xV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so true.... I remind the Prius drivers of that everytime I pass one by giving a little extra throttle:devgrin:

SingleMalt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey now! Are you in the market for a new Viper? Be sure and bring it to some events so I can drool over it!

Mike

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eh, we all gotta go sometime.

Besides, we'll be:
a. hit by a giant meteor
b. Super volcano
c. Magnetic field colapse
d. new ice age
e. etc. etc. etc.

So better enjoy ourselves now.

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only ones who can righteously ***** about us are the ones who ride a bicycle to work, winter and summer.:drive:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only ones who can righteously ***** about us are the ones who ride a bicycle to work, winter and summer.:drive:
And they'll die of starvation because no matter how in-shape you are, you can't haul 40,000 lbs. of organically grown tomatoes or lettuce on a frickin' bike.

Prius owners crack me up. Do they think the massive batteries in those things just magically disappear when the car dies?
I would not be surprised if the Prius is actually WORSE for the environment than a normal car.

- Prius' sold in the last 9 years: More than ONE MILLION (that's 1,000,000 for those that stopped reading).
- Vipers sold in the last 20 years: Less than 30,000.

Here's what I fill up with:
You must be registered for see images attach

:D

And to celebrate Earth Day 2009, I posed for a special pic:
[media]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/KevanGeier/Misc/ED09/DSC02218.jpg[/media]That's me bringing reality to a whole new level.

I'm not anti-environment.
I am, however, anti-stupidity & pro-using your brain.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
A Prius is dangerous (if you're riding in it as I was casually braking while following a Prius last week. I though he was 'casually braking too - until he nearly hot that Deer on the road. Prius' can't stop half as well as a 6,000# Dodge Pickup. POS

As far as Green Goes those 10,000(?) toxic Batteries need repalcment every 5-10 years? Vipers have only ONE Toxic Battery! Prius's also uglify the beautiful scenery out here. I'm glad there's only been 2 of them here - ever! They are like a smart car and should only be allowed to drive in cities as they are accident causers on the highways. Toxic Junk

Ted

MAVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"I would not be surprised if the Prius is actually WORSE for the environment than a normal car."

I believe they have already proven this to be true!
I think it was something to do with the metal they need for the Prius, it needs a whole lot more refining to make it so light, it has to be shipped all over the world for that to be done.

Not sure why we have not heard more about this??

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm happy to be offsetting so many greenies with my viper and its gas using Hp. I gotta offset maybe 12 of them...

Not to mention like chemicals and plastic

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This planet was here long before we were and it will still be thriving long after we're gone.
That's not a political statement.
That's pure science.

We're not supposed to be here forever.
And we won't be.

We might get a few hundred/thousand years extra, but....
...there's a timeline, and we're not at the end of it. :)

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I drive a Suburban and a Viper, eat steak every chance I get, shoot guns at NRA Headquarters, and think AlGore is a fat dumba$$.

Maybe I should look into buyin' me some of them carbon credits.... nah.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on guys everyone knows battery powered cars are the most safe and pure machines on earth. In fact manufacturing and disposing all those batteries only acts like a big carbon absorbing vacuum. Freeing our earth of any harmful chemicals, like the Prius commercials with all the flowers.

I guess what this all comes down to is this...............The so called brain trust has decide that we need to change the rules so to speak. Business as usual is'nt cutting it any longer, so we brainwash the masses and get them too beileve the world will somehow be better if we convert everything to battery power. Knowing that most people are morons and can't put two and two together, they instill the belief that battery power comes from the tree that grows electricity. Pure and clean energy, oh is it just me or did I not get a @#%$# notice from the power company that I have to cut back on my power consumption. Why??????? you ask, because the utilities haven't built new power plants in the last 20 years. Well why haven't they? because the same idiots that came up with that "Environmental Performance" label won't let them. The not in my backyard idea.

So let's review.....
1) Buy electric cars
2) You plug them in (actually you can't cause the grid can't deal with the demand)
3) Power plants produce virtually no emissions :lmao:
4) Clean nuclear power is out
5) Billions of batteries will make for great soil conditioner

Yes by the way I do care for the environment, it's just that I'm not buying this load of BS that's being shoved down my throat.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just noticed that the label actually has a "Global Warming Score"..... might as well have a "Fairy Godmother Score"

:rolleyes:

I think I will go out and take the cats off my GTS.

SlateEd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not willing to say global warming is fake and/or not a problem, BUT... studies of the polluting effects of cars are almost useless without considering what they're being used for. A person who buys an Escalade to drive by him/herself is less efficient per capita than 2 people cruising in a Viper. The Viper is an easy scapegoat because at most it's moving two people and some bags, but how many trucks/SUVs are really used to move cargo around? There's no accounting for how efficient the car really is unless you use it that way... an empty truck is worse than a Viper, a one-person Jeep is worse than a Viper in some cases for that matter.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about a label that actually shows the environmental impact of items that have will have disposal issues (like batteries) on the car.

ROCKET62

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
For some odd reason, I always feel an urge to downshift and rev the Viper when passing a Prius. Love the fact that they are saving the dino fuel for us.

Last edited:

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For some odd reason, I always feel an urge to downshift and rev the Viper when passing a Prius. Love the fact that they are saving the dino fuel for us.
I love you, man.

Cam- I'm still laughing at the "electricity tree" line. Too funny.
Guess where electricity for your faux-enviro-friendly ride comes from? COAL!
Damn greenies are killing the planet!!!!

Hey BlackSnake99--wait for me! We'll do mine at the same time. :D :D :D

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And they'll die of starvation because no matter how in-shape you are, you can't haul 40,000 lbs. of organically grown tomatoes or lettuce on a frickin' bike.

Prius owners crack me up. Do they think the massive batteries in those things just magically disappear when the car dies?
I would not be surprised if the Prius is actually WORSE for the environment than a normal car.

- Prius' sold in the last 9 years: More than ONE MILLION (that's 1,000,000 for those that stopped reading).
- Vipers sold in the last 20 years: Less than 30,000.

Here's what I fill up with:
You must be registered for see images attach

And to celebrate Earth Day 2009, I posed for a special pic:
[media]http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb78/KevanGeier/Misc/ED09/DSC02218.jpg[/media]That's me bringing reality to a whole new level.

I'm not anti-environment.
I am, however, anti-stupidity & pro-using your brain.
HAHAHA Where can i buy that shirt??? its amazing! haha

albinonile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
galt damn tree hugging hippies----smell like patchouli, **** and feet---and they wonder why nothing ever gets done---because they are stoned sitting on the couch listening to phish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32