Yup, Another newbie here!!!!!

Marcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello all, I have been browsing this forum for a few weeks now. I will be looking to purchase a 1999 GTS coupe around Jan 06. Currently I have a built 1994 FireHawk and looking for a Viper. There is alot of knowledge here and just love all the vipers :D here. I will be looking for a 1999 GTS in red, so if anyone comes accross one, fire me a PM. Thanks. :2tu:

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah, yeah!! :) I think you'll find most hang out in the GTS RT/10 forum, or the SRT-10 forum.

Welcome anyway! You will not be disappointed once you get your snake! :)

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is the site I came to first before I bought my first GTS 2 wks ago.

good luck and fun searching for your new ride

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
this is the site I came to first before I bought my first GTS 2 wks ago.

good luck and fun searching for your new ride

Wow!!! Like your photo's, nothing is hotter than an attractive woman in a viper :2tu:

GT40DOC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck ! Just take your time in looking, because "your" car is out there. It is tough to wait and search, but it will payoff in the longrun. I looked and looked but finally there it was in all it's glory. I have ZERO buyers remorse!!!!! I hope that you tell us all the blow by blow. :2tu:

Noredline

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome from another noob. You came to a great place, there is so much good information here, and very helpful and enthusiastic VCA members. You are going to love it when you find the right Viper!

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy - I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend, but I know 99s can be tough to find at a reasonable price. You'll love it once you have it though...

OP
OP
M

Marcus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome and enjoy - I'm not sure how much you're looking to spend, but I know 99s can be tough to find at a reasonable price. You'll love it once you have it though...

I am hoping to get a 99' with no more than 20k on the odometer. I am willing to spend up to 50k if need be, but also have mods in mind. Nice car you have there. :2tu:

forensicsteve

Viper Owner
Reaction score
welcome from south Louisiana

Bought my first Viper about 3 months ago. Daily driver. Use it 7 days a week. Wonderful automobile.
Great forums too. Don't be shy...just ask away? I do and I have learned a lot about cars since posting and reading. It's like visiting a ViperClinic.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thank you for the compliment!

when I stop for gas in the viper or vette, most guys will approach me with the "wow sure is nice he lets you drive it" comment hahaaa!

I am like==no their mine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456