Zaino products

Clown Shoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi evertone another newbie here, just purchased a 95R10 from fla. Car is emerald green w/ tan interior. Drove it home and loved every minute of it. On a sad note car is now at body shop having stripes put on. This weather up here sure suxs!!!!!!!
Where is a good location to buy Zaino products in the NY area?

NJVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If there is no distributor in your area, the Zaino Brothers are located in Howell, NJ which is maybe a 2 to 2-1/2 hours car drive, with traffic, from you in the Bronx.
You can also go to the website www.zainobros.com, and for a slight fee, have it shipped to you.
Enjoy and best of luck with the Viper!!!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Absolutely! Just call the number, talk to Sal, and he'll walk you through it....

and I believe he's a Brooklyn boy to boot!

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I think they'll be a ton of Zainophiles answering your question!

Sal is a fantastic guy, a fellow Viper owner, and an amazing talented formulator of these awesome products!

(just my humble opinion)

MR VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the Zaino. Nice people, responsive, and in love with the "shine". They will walk you, verbally if needed, thru every appplication of their product(s). They always have time for your phone calls and respond to your emails almost immediately. I have been "waxing" cars for over 35 years......I've found nothing to compare to their product. Can you tell I'm a Zaino "fan"?

Snakester

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen a Emerald Green Viper with silver stripes (vinyl) and they looked quite good.

As far as Zaino goes, I've used some of their products, and the results are very good, even with only one application.

-Dean.

MR VENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ghetto, I use Z-1 (polish lok)Z-5 for light swirls, Z-2 to finish it up. Make sure you get the Z-6 gloss enhancer for "in between" touch ups. Works great on the "darker" colors. Check out their website...and talk to them. You won't be disappointed!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a Trans Am in college that was dark green with a single silver stripe. It is a GREAT color combo! Maybe my favorite! Silver looks great with almost any color. Green, red, black, white, blue, yellow, you name it!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960