Zero Altitude Flight Tips quality and/or pics?

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My Viper has a custom exhaust on it, and am wanting to put a set of exhaust tips on it to dress it up a little. I ran across the Zero Altitude Flight exhaust tips, and except for one picture, I didn't really get any other info or pictures.

Anyone have any experience with these? Would it be better to wait it out for Corsa/Borla tips one day?

Nowayforya

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have not purchased any exhaust tips from Zero Altitude but I have ordered many other items including their exhuast opening surrounds. I can tell you they stand behind their products, the quality is excellent and they are very good to work with.
Give Randy Weidner a call at 203.469.4202. I am sure he can answer any questions you might have and provide you with the tips you want.

Hal :2tu:

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yep ype yep, what everyone else has said... I've got them on my '09, great folks, standup people, a rarity in these times...

Rickman6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The folks at Zero Altidude really stand out when it comes to customer care...I've bought stuff from them and I'm 100 % happy...

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have also dealt with them in the past got a custom gas door for my viper truck. Excellent quality highly recamend

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ordered a set of tips yesterday....very nice folks to work with, will post pics of them when they get here

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the tips from Zero Altitude Flight
High quality product and nice people to deal with

Here are the tips as received with tool and instruction sheet. Notice the oval shape for '08/'09
Nice machined look, inside and out.
You must be registered for see images

Once on the car coming out at a nice 30 deg angle, also with surround ring
You must be registered for see images attach

Also had some custom made door sills from them
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics! I will attach mine so they sit flush with the sill though...I think I prefer that look better

Chrissss

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Those look great! I think I prefer the flush look also but they do look great. Do the side sills need to be removed? My BB exhaust has a little lip at the end so will these fit over? Thanks.

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those look great! I think I prefer the flush look also but they do look great. Do the side sills need to be removed? My BB exhaust has a little lip at the end so will these fit over? Thanks.

No need to remove the side sills. Slip the tip over the exhaust tube and tighten the 2 set screws with the small 90 deg allen key provided