Zone Rendezvous

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok Houston how many are thinking about going to Dallas for the Zone Rendezvous. This could be a Round UP makeup for those that didn't make the Austin event, Hope we can get a good turn out from Houston sounds like fun!!.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Houston how many are thinking about going to Dallas for the Zone Rendezvous. This could be a Round UP makeup for those that didn't make the Austin event, Hope we can get a good turn out from Houston sounds like fun!!.

We are considering it, but can't commit yet, I might have work issues that would prevent me from attending, but it sounds like fun! Caravan up and back would be fun, Rob and I know you can hang now.... LOL!! :)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL! I wish it was that easy! If our union strikes, I will be working out in the plant until it is resolved, which may/will include weekends.

p.s. - I am the only one who knows AutoCad in my group, so technically, nobody else can draw the widgets..... ;)

OP
OP
V

Vip1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Gotta love the Unions. Hope everything works out, just trying to get a feel to see how many or if anyone from south is going. we are planning on going Troy

Slithr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are thinking about it, I would love to see D'ann's collection. But, I believe it's the week after TWS? Is this something you guys plan to trailer your cars too, or go caravan style?

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
Mine only gets there one way, DRIVEN..... :D

Speaking of driven, next week(if all goes well), I have to do some 160+ testing in um, Mexico. Do you want to play? (I mean uh, interpolate the data stream)

Last edited:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next weekend I can be available for data taking (I'll verify your velocity by matching your speed exactly), but during the week I belong to the man.... :(

got one

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey...if I get the 85k miles 17 year old RT out...for an early run up on Friday morning with a couple of days for this...then you guys can to...work smirk, this will hold you guys over till the 2012 Round Up (last one before the end of the world
) ;)

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are all signed up to go. If I get stuck here because of work, I guess I will just have to eat it. We plan on leaving late Thursday afternoon (after work) to head up if anyone else is.