ZR1 PS2 Runflats for us

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The price of the PSC on the ACR is probably over $600 each for the rear so it won't take long before we will need new sets of PSC's and even sooner if we go to the drag strip or track the car. Not to mention daily driving. So my request is for a vendor to come up w/ a turnkey wheel and the ZR1's PS2 ZXP tire package soon.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The price of the PSC on the ACR is probably over $600 each for the rear so it won't take long before we will need new sets of PSC's and even sooner if we go to the drag strip or track the car. Not to mention daily driving. So my request is for a vendor to come up w/ a turnkey wheel and the ZR1's PS2 ZXP tire package soon.

I think we have done two so far, a fairly active THREAD exists on this.....

OP
OP
A

ACRBruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we have done two so far, a fairly active THREAD exists on this.....

I saw the other thread but it was centered aroound 18" wheels (F&R) and since the PS2 ZP's don't come in 18" size that I know of, I started this thread to voice the need for 19 and 20 size wheels. If I were to get a street setup for the ACR, I'd want good runflat versions of the PS2.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I saw the other thread but it was centered aroound 18" wheels (F&R) and since the PS2 ZP's don't come in 18" size that I know of, I started this thread to voice the need for 19 and 20 size wheels. If I were to get a street setup for the ACR, I'd want good runflat versions of the PS2.

THIS Thread..... we have seen only 3 sets done so far, HAPPY DRIVERS, and "best price" promise....

http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...ally-have-option-good-runflat-19-20-size.html