765 RW HP 2001 CREAM PUFF

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't believe they still let this guy post here with what seems to be daily stories about how he fuc*s members over. I think it's time the VCA puts a stop to this so too many others don't fall prey. Most posts from HMS are basically advertisements. I thought Hennessey is no longer able to advertise on the Viper board?

Marc Lublin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2-3 weeks that's great man! What about blkwsilver? Isn't there an IM conversation you guys had a couple of days ago in the performance mods section? I don't think he was one of those lucky ones taken care of in 2-3 weeks. Sad to see you haven't changed and still do your PR online. Fortunately for all of us, the real customer reports keep on coming! Hey John, you were so forthcoming when you posted "a humble reply", why don't you fill us in on what has happened since then. Keep digging, you are almost at 6 feet!

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HMS Crew,
Thanks to John, Jason, Joe and Brad for expediting the work on
my new toy. I can't wait to get my hands on it tomorrow!
bounce.gif

Congratulations on Gerald's car. Nice track numbers.
I guess we will all be prowling the streets of Houston tomorrow night.
Take care

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congradulations Jason on your Venom 650R!! I hear it's awesome! You da man! I'll E-mail you my new address when I get it....*****! No DSL out here yet!
pissed.gif

Be careful.

PS:
I think I just might have the fastest 2001 in Houston soon.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm working on a secret project.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trey

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by jkracer9 on 03-19-2002 at 06:32 PM</font>

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John H

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by jkracer9 on 03-19-2002 at 06:33 PM</font>

getbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I finally have my 650R in hand!
John and crew - Jason, Joe, and Brad did an excellent job
making my new adrenaline inducer! Very easy to drive but a monster under throttle! Jason's custom install of the NOS system is beautiful.
I have yet to put it on the track but will post numbers as
soon as I do. The dyno numbers were great though.
BURNOUT.gif
BURNOUT.gif

I was especially pleased with the short amount of time it took to build and the communication from Hennessey's Team.
I got at least a call per day for updates.
I guess when I get bored with the 650R, it will be time to
add some TURBOS!

Martin D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

If I recall, you have more than just NOS and Exhaust...

And do you have a 1 or 2 stage NOS setup??

Refresh my memory!

Regards,

speedpup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sad thing here is with all the bad press following, it does seem the job can get done very well sometimes. Sad if things said are true.

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't wait to see some HMS 650R's and DLM Superchargers and whomeverelse that is in the supertuned world. Lay it all on the line!!! Regardless of the outcome we all gonna have some Fast cars!!! Im still waiting for the supertuner challenge take place!!!

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hope the DLM Boys bring it & the BTR Posse too, cause I know of at least 9 (10.1 - 10.4 ET) Texas Vipers that will definitely be ready for war!! And I wouldn't be at all surprised if a couple of those guys ran in the 9's. But at the end of the day - we'll all still be connected by the same awesome car!
embarass.gif
embarass.gif
(The Texans will just be on "TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN!"

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If that Happens to be true? ( Texans on top) I have a question? I live in Kentucky, But my wife is from Texas, so basically whether I win or loose, I can always claim to be a texan By marriage!!!LOL So i win either way

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dr Roof:
If that Happens to be true? ( Texans on top) I have a question? I live in Kentucky, But my wife is from Texas, so basically whether I win or loose, I can always claim to be a texan By marriage!!!LOL So i win either way

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're on the winning team Dr Roof!
laugh.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte