Advice on Hood Decals?

DrumrBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't know about that, but I know of a self-aware woman who can hook you up with "hennesee venom" stickers.

Sorry, I'll quit beating that horse now.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're referring to the emblems on the sides behind the wheels, you can purchase them from a dealership ($350.00 pair) or look on the net. The Viper store has chrome looking plastic ones for $75.00 each. The local dealership has two or three sets of silver ones they ordered by mistake they told me they would discount to get rid of.

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you're referring to the emblems on the sides behind the wheels, you can purchase them from a dealership ($350.00 pair) or look on the net. There is a place selling chrome looking plastic ones for $125.00 each, I think. Don't remember the site though. The local dealership has two or three sets of silver ones they ordered by mistake they told me they would discount to get rid of.

Thanks! What is the number to this dealership? Do you have any idea how the chrome ones look in person?

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viper Parts of America or R&J Distributing

Here are what the R&J chrome ones look like:
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
J

jav8or

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Parts of America or R&J Distributing

Here are what the R&J chrome ones look like:
You must be registered for see images attach

How do these compare to the stock Emblems? I don't want them to appear too chrome, if you know what I mean.

DrTaco

Viper Owner
Reaction score
How do these compare to the stock Emblems? I don't want them to appear too chrome, if you know what I mean.

Not sure. I heard the R&J ones may be a BIT smaller, but everyone talks about the great quality of them and stands behind them. As for "too chrome", the picture I posted is of the set with the protective paper over them as well. So, they will look shiny chrome. I personally dont think they would look ricey or anything, chrome is chrome.

AJ02

Enthusiast
Reaction score
817-596-0050 is the # for Roger Williams Dodge in Weatherford Tx. I bought red ones for mine and they ordered silver by mistake.