Enclosed Trailer rental for a week?

05Commemorative

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am strongly considering going to Voi11 at Salt Lake City, but would want to trailer the car down. Wondering if anyone knows of someone willing to rent their enclosed trailer for a week?

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an enclosed trailer with the plan of using it to get the Viper to Utah... certainly am willing to caravan if you find or buy one.

We are planning on going in a few days early to take advantage of the Olympic park.

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What size trailer did you get. I am currently looking at purchasing one?

Opinions please..

looking at mostly using it for weekend trips to the track. The F350 Dually is set up for a center hitch although I certainly wouldn't need to get that big of a trailer.

Will a 20'-0" trailer work? or is that just way to small?

Green Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 2 months ago after months of research, I bought a 20 foot V-nose Cargo Mate - Blazer trailer in Olympia (manufactured in Oregon) then added a winch from Harbor Freight and mounted the control connection at the back so I didn't have to climb in and out of the window.
There is plenty of room for the Viper and a complete set of tires on a 20 foot, even without the v-nose. This is the same length that at two of the local racers were using for their Viper comp coupes a couple of years back.
I now have added several small cabinets, a rubber-maid hanging system for chairs and the awning and a tire rack as we use it for both my son's quarter midget and my Viper so we try and keep the stuff organized and not on the floor.
In the process of adding electric lights/outlets and determining the best (yet reasonably priced) floor covering. Was going to go install checkered vinyl until to I talked to people at the race track that had it, after 3 years the white is not very bright and if you happen to get water on it, wow is it slick.
Sorry, that may be more than you were looking for...
Let me know if you have any other questions, or I can get some pictures if you need.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The guy that bought my car also bought a 20' enclosed trailer. I put the car, 4 tires lying flat and '09 cat back exhaust in it. Plenty of room, and it was not a V-nose. He paid around $5K here in Olympia.

PBR