Ronald's 14 annual Viper *** luck and BBQ--- STILL ON!

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The 14th Annual Ronald BBQ & Potluck will be held this year on July 23, 2011. It will not be held at the Ronald's home, however.

It wouldn't be the same without Paul & Barb's BBQ, so I will host this event at my house this year.

When:
Reserve Saturday July 23th for this Viper event. Target your arrival for about 1:00 PM, and we will eat just before 3:00PM.

Where:
535 208th Ave NE, Sammamish (Directions follow) but there is usually a convoy (arranged by others) to this event!

What:
14th annual Viper BBQ & *** luck. We have had as many as 19 and as few as 6 Vipers for this annual event. Relax and spend the day cruising to the biggest BBQ & *** Luck of the Viper Season, this year will be overlooking beautiful Lake Sammamish!

We'll have hamburgers, hot dogs, and chicken to eat. (not sure what and Bocca’s are, but if Paul sends a recipe, we'll have that too.)
We have beer, wine, and an assortment of nonalcoholic beverages to drink (or you can bring your own).
We provide all the condiments, paper plates, napkins and disposable silverware!
We provide all the sunshine or shade you would like while you eat your lunch.
Billiards, Fooseball, and 7/16 Autocross re-cap & bench racing are among our planned activities.

Why?
Because Paul & Barb have done this for years, and we want to continue to provide the WA Viper nation an opportunity to tell stories and have some good food & fun!

Who:
YOU… provide your favorite dish to pass. There has always been PLENTY of food, so bring your appetite too. There will be some GREAT treats so you might want to bring your recipe book too!

OP
OP
PacificSEASnake

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Coming up this Saturday - good weather is in the forecast. :headbang:

PM or e-mail me if you need directions &/or didn't get the e-mail.

P.S. there's a rumor going around that PBR will be checking in to see if I am doing his party justice (confirmed at last Saturday's auto-x) so I hope to see everyone here!! :drive::drive:

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can bet your sweet bippie Barb and I will be there!!!
PM me if there is anybody coming from the south that might like to convoy!

PBR

OP
OP
PacificSEASnake

PacificSEASnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all that came out!! Hopefully someone got better pics. This is my best and it doesn't include the 2 Vipers that came later.

You must be registered for see images attach

Would've been 14 cars if Bill had driven his Viper instead of the 300:omg:

Richard Koch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It was a great party and a very nice turnout of cars. Thanks again for a great day. Here are some pictures I got of the cars.

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many thanks to Charley and Alicia for hosting this event this year when I could not. It was great to see all the Viper faithful again!
We also appreciate the new banner that was special made and signed by all that attended.
I sure hope to host this event next year, but Charleys will be a tough act to follow. The view of the lake was magnificent. I would get nothing done due to the view.

Again, Barb and I thank everyone that showed up!
PBR

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper