Vipers invited to Track Day @GLD,27th

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Lakes Dragway,Union Grove WI.Rented by Vette guys.Vipers,Supras invited this Friday 27th.12pm-5pm then open track after 5pm to all.Ultimate test and tune.Check out corvetteforum.com for details,or just be there.From chicagoland head north on 294/94 toward wisconsin exit KR(county line road).Left @ stop sign going west to track 3miles.Come on STEVE b,BOB W.,CHUCK 97 GTS,TURAN and VCA club regulars!
bounce.gif
cool.gif
bounce.gif
cool.gif

KingSnake97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott will try to make it! have to see if I can switch with some one at work.
Call me on the cell.
Thanks Turan.
BURNOUT.gif

OP
OP
T

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Bob,need help putting on tires my neighbors new machine is ready to go(glenview).Yo "T" how was ohio?Wait till U see this NOS system,BBBad.Only made 1 run so far,smoked 1st,2nd and still ran 11:40@128 with 100shot(BBBald pilots),took it like a cold beer at the ball game.I'll do some tunning @GLD.Hey YO Chucko,Issac this is what's its about.Check out all the vettes going on corvetteforum.com ,under "Great Lakes" .If yer going call me @shop 847-657-8680.

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might be able to squeese it in. Every day it changes...... I'll keep you posted.....I really want to go to the track so I can market the times..... got to check if da wife is working.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery