00 RT10 for sale with 0 miles.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the speedo pic clearly shows mileage. and whats with the stripes? they dont look factory and the nose medallion is missing.

and no, its being sold as a PAMALA anderson car! whoever that is.

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Allow me to shed some light on this subject. I'm 99.99% that is Pam's former Viper. She recently (late June) sold her 00' black RT/10 with aftermarket stripes (also like the one in the ad without them going down through the bumpers). Proceeds went to PETA. As for the mileage discrepancy, I say its a careless typo and it was a computer voice in the video, so it was prob just reading what had been typed. Its just an ad with a few careless errors. But, if I was close to Towbin, I'd go test drive it just to say I drove Pam's former Viper :D

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't eat in my car, but if I had that one, I'd eat burgers, chicken, non-Dolphin-safe Tuna, and possibly a bowl of spotted-owl soup in it. PETA people annoy me.

Gus Strakes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the speedo pic clearly shows mileage. and whats with the stripes? they dont look factory and the nose medallion is missing.
and no, its being sold as a PAMALA anderson car! whoever that is.

I believe the only RT/10's that had factory stripes were the '97 Blue/White, the '96 White/Blue, and the '96 Black/Silver. All others would be after market.

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
THIS IS absolutely Pam Andersons car.... She was the original owner, and put most of the miles on the car.. Mileage is just a typo.. Actual mileage is 13k and change...

This car sold at auction just a few months ago for $60,000.. I guess Towbin knew they were overpaying for it. And was just looking to pick up some advertising exposure from the car.

I bet someone pays $45-48 for it, thats not too bad... It's a conversation piece for sure.