01 OEM WHEELS/TIRES 4 SALE!!! offers?

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 2001 OEM wheels and tires that i need to sell. the tires are about 75%, one rear has a screw in it that needs to be pluged. Wheels have no, none, nada scratches/curb rashes. the previous owner had them professionaly refinished. i have only had them for a few months, as i need them while my wheels were out being chromed. accepting best offer over $1600.00 plus shipping.

Ryan

OP
OP
G

gotV10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i forgot to mention, as i take it as a given, but the center caps are also included, in good shape but not perffect as they could not be refinished. also i want to thank those of you who have made offers (some getting close), however i can't take less for them at this time. most people are wanting 2k or better plus shipping, this is a very fair price in my oppinion.

keep the offers comming, i am sure someone will end up with a set of wheels/tires that they will be very happy with for a great price.

gotv10

v10kingsnake

Viper Owner
Reaction score
i will take those pics also please. i need to know what brand tires is on the wheels too... thanks, and i am ready to buy too, where are you located.

Viperchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of '01 wheels which have been refinished and are perfect....pilots have less than 4K miles. ru interested? 2500 and you take care of shipping.