'03 calipers

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \'03 calipers

I've heard of them being painte and I was going to start a post to see if anyone has ever painted them Silver?

DPViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I just painted mine last week. I painted them with red G2 paint I bought on ebay for $32.00. I did a lot of research and everyone that used G2 said it worked and held up. The kit comes with cleaner, paint and a brush. The paint "spreads out" after you brush it on. I had a few small drips (that you couldn't see unless you really looked) that I was able to wet sand out 2 days later. I was really happy with the way everything turned out. Good luck.

Phil

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Contact venomblue550 and he can help you with it. I got mine done through Ron and he's awesome!!! :2tu: Save me all the trouble by doing it myself unless ofcourse, you will like to do it yourself. He can paint any color you want. Everything was shipped promptly here in Canada for me. No complain and I highly recommend him! Hope this helps.

Phil :laugh:

ViperBran

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I had my Calipers painted red by a quality body shop last summer and they are holding up well. I am still looking for the "Viper" stencils though. I will take a picture and post it soon.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper