05 VCA black chrome( curbed) wheel for sale

pauljkopick

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Curbed wheel(not bent) off of my 05 VCA,includes tire monitor.Sure California wheel could restore to like new. $800 plus shp-

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
wasnt this already discussed and something made reference to a worn out female of illrepute being offered at top dollar? Did the thread die or something?

Yup... one of those misteriously disappearing threads due to the morality patrol around here...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was nothing mysterious about it, the thread completely violated profanity rules, there IS a morality patrol around here. The F word even slipped through on that one. When that happens...****! And the guy has a right to mention his wheel for sale regardless of price or the perception of price without a COMPLETE hijacking using profanity causing the thread to be pulled.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that ws no intentional hijacking on my part,nor did I use the F word. I just found the initial post to be funny. A damaged wheel for 800 bones seemed a little high. I now see the error of my ways and think it is a great deal.
Good luck with your sale. I have had pretty decent results with ebay.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that ws no intentional hijacking on my part,nor did I use the F word. I just found the initial post to be funny. A damaged wheel for 800 bones seemed a little high. I now see the error of my ways and think it is a great deal.
Good luck with your sale. I have had pretty decent results with ebay.

Yeah, im going to go curb the heck outta my FE wheels to pull $800 a wheel. I bet on ebay, it wouldnt sell for $100 bucks...

Kinda reminds me of this joke thats not selling either:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2005-DODGE-VIPER-REAR-WHEEL-19-x-13_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ43958QQihZ018QQitemZ280009698646QQrdZ1

Good luck... no one is gonna want that junk.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hell jon, i just got two 18 chrome 10 spokes with new drag slicks for 600 bones. he even threw in an extra 10 spoke just for the hell of it.
lets hit the track soon. i will bring the big dog this time!