06 Srt coupe engine,parts or car complete.

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Out of a perfectly good car. Using the vin and interior for a Street legal comp coupe. So any other parts are up for grabs as well. Pm me with any requests and offers. Or email me [email protected]. Engine is still in car and you can hear run, just make me an offer on it. 5k miles on setup. Stuff is out at my place in Phoenix,Az. Will pallat and drop off at a shipping terminal locally free of charge. Or you can pick up.

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 06 Srt coupe engine complete.

May also sell the entire car complete. I just needed the vin and title off the car. So if someone is looking for a race car or a r and d car.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 06 SRT coupe engine complete.

What about the VIN number on the frame and everywhere else on the car. I can not believe that a DMV official will not look at the frame numbers and all the other original VIN number stampings on the viper.

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

What about the VIN number on the frame and everywhere else on the car. I can not believe that a DMV official will not look at the frame numbers and all the other original VIN number stampings on the viper.

The frame is stamped. Ive already done this on a few other comps for people. The dmv officals around here dont even go outside for a motorcycle test. They watch you threw the window. I dont care who looks at it. Its legit.

OP
OP
B

BIGBADCJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Im about to fly out to phoenix. No net out that way. So if you have any questions on the car. Call me 850-502-9552. Looking for somewhere in the 40's for the whole thing. The vin and everything is still on the car. You can remove it all if you want. I may sell the vin and title back to the owner at a later date for around 7k.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They watch you threw the window. I dont care who looks at it. Its legit.

They did the same for me about 30 years ago when I showed up in a snow storm for my motorcycle license. hell I even had to put the cones up for them. You talk about lazy government workers.

Racer Robbie

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The frame is stamped. Ive already done this on a few other comps for people. The dmv officals around here dont even go outside for a motorcycle test. They watch you threw the window. I dont care who looks at it. Its legit.

What you say may be true where you live but here in Ct they look at the frame numbers every time. When I bought my Ferrari form a guy in KY. the CT DMV went over that car with a fine tooth comb. he told me there are a lot of fakes out there so he checked everything. Just remember that one day you may want to sell it. Believe me, I wish you the best. You will have one really cool ride when you are done. :2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery