08 dealer wreck from other site

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Similar deal happened at the Simi Dealership just a couple of years ago (Neighboring dealership to West Oaks). The old ZR-1's had a valet key for that exact reason, GM knew they could'nt trust anyone. That was with a wimpy 375 hp pouch.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump.... I had no idea at the time I saw this post that this car was purchased by a friend of mine :omg:

I saw them today at the So CA Club - Duke's run...

I'm bumping, so she can find this thread, and fill everyone in on the outcome :drive:

POST away 1HotV10 :headbang::headbang::headbang:

blue01gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn I ordered that same car then changed it to white stripes, should have kept them black.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1hotv10: So sorry to hear about your Viper...hope that all is going well...please post and let us know your outcome? ~~juli

V

Venomiss

Bump.... I had no idea at the time I saw this post that this car was purchased by a friend of mine :omg:

I saw them today at the So CA Club - Duke's run...

I'm bumping, so she can find this thread, and fill everyone in on the outcome :drive:

POST away 1HotV10 :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Would love to hear the story on this one. :eater:
Please fill us in.

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That's quite a story.....and I'm sure the "porter" lost his job over this.....if not he should have! Glad you could get another car that was "pretty close" to the original! Be safe, and WATCH THAT TORQUE!!!!