08 mods

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting ready to have Belanger headers, 2.5 exhaust and Mopar PCM installed. Has anyone done these mods? What do you think?

99FRC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am getting ready to have Belanger headers, 2.5 exhaust and Mopar PCM installed. Has anyone done these mods? What do you think?

I love the belanger exhaust system, but I can't comment on the Mopar PCM. Both should put you around 585rwhp... I'm sure someone will chime in that has both mods.

Reaction score
we have done dozens of these and have extremely happy customers. There have been a couple instances where the install of the PCM was not quite right and there were some idle issues so be careful with how you have do it.

Also you will only see a power improvement if you are using 93 octane fuel.

Reaction score
Gears, Quaife differential, Moton shocks, ported intake, Corsa catback, MGW shifter, Woodhouse motor and trans mounts and light weight rotors.

OP
OP
A

alpha85

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am using the Belanger cat back exhaust. What do the motor/transmission mounts do?

Reaction score
I have and love the 3.73 but that's me. The mounts will eliminate wheel hop and missed shifts, along with making the car more responsive. The MGW shifter is help the shifting also.