OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey kevin
good luck with the sale, you always fiqure away to make a deal happen

benny

Thanks Benny your a true gentleman..:headbang:Did you ever get your track car.?

Okay Kevin, I'll help you out this time only, and bid it up for you, but if I'm the higher bidder and the reserve hasn't been met, I expect you to honor our little side deal.

Its going on at 91K no reserve..I cant believe someone from these 2 sites havent jumped on it yet.:(

BennyBad

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Its going on at 91K no reserve..I cant believe someone from these 2 sites havent jumped on it yet.:([/quot

power to weight very similiar but full tunneled and acceleration that takes your breath away and can pull 2 to 3 g's cornering

Attachments

• PBIR 06-1310 007.jpg
    PBIR 06-1310 007.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 60

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice car, just wondering why in Gods name you bought it in the first place and not just of gotten the lambo to start. But good luck as both cars are badass. Wish i had the scratch, i would be all over it.
Good Luck

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

power to weight very similiar but full tunneled and acceleration that takes your breath away and can pull 2 to 3 g's cornering

Very cool Benny,Good Luck with it..:headbang:

i sent you an e mail thanks

CS...Never received your e-mail...:dunno:

Kevin,

Is there a reason you used two of my photos (of my sold car), in your listing? :dunno::nono:

Yes, because they are good..Iam not mis-representing in my ad plus you sold it awhile ago...You remember, you didnt give the dealer the cover and the track extension and then tried to sell them..:rolleyes:

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
why do people care about other people useing thier car for a pic on here? did maryland monroe rub her ******* on it or something.?:confused:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come on Guys and Gals,this is one of the best deals out there on a ACR with maybe one of the best color combos ever..!!!!! :eater: The new Forgelines came in and they are beautiful!!! If anyone is interested in the set see my car ad or e-mail me...Getting alot of looks on Flea-bay but no takers yet...91K:crazy2:

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
STILL FOR SALE:omg:...........91K with the original wheel setup; 96K and you get the Forgelines too....Kevin

OP
OP
ASPIRATIONS

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think you should take Dan up on the offer. It would add some more emphasis to the legend of "Kevin the Car Trader" ;) :D

Dan is not serious and Iam still waiting for 2Badd4U to come to his senses and buy my car...I cant get a Lambo due to the fact the closest dealer is 7 hours away.:nono: Iam looking at getting a 430 SCUD or a F599..

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan is not serious and Iam still waiting for 2Badd4U to come to his senses and buy my car...I cant get a Lambo due to the fact the closest dealer is 7 hours away.:nono: Iam looking at getting a 430 SCUD or a F599..

Good thing you thought that out before buying that Murci. Otherwise, two weeks after you bought it, we'd see a post on the Lambo board with you wanting to sell it :) I think an F599 would be the way to go - but they are pretty darned expensive for what you get...

dans69ss

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I am always serious, Just look at my smilie :pirate:

2006red/whitecoupe

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I believe 95 per cent of what I see and 50 per cent of what I hear; a policy that has served me well over the years.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang