09 Snakeskin Green and Viper GTS Blue

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I guess I was too slow!!! :omg:
You can never have too many SSGs!
I will wait for the next run of SSGs to happen by!
I hope!!

Last edited:

RMBSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2:15 the SSG's are gone! 20 orders in the system. About 35 GTS blue left!

My guess is that most of the 20 were dealers.

If Dodge will do a GTS Blue/Stripe ACR, I have the cash on hand...come on dodge...lets do business.:dunno::drive::dunno:

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Quick FYI for all, if you are still looking for a new 2008 SSG Coupe, there is one sitting at Northwest Dodge in Houston, TX. Options are graphite bezel and H-wheels if I remember correctly. I am not affiliated with the dealer (actually I don't care for them personally), but I was in there 2 days ago buying parts for the GTS and saw the SSG in the showroom.

Jeff Monheim

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yes, I have looked around and there are a couple of them NEW 08SSGs still on the showroom floor.
If the ARC does come in SSG, I too Have cash on Hand! ;)
Come on Dodge, One or two of these cant hurt, you dont even have to make them for everyone. :smirk:
JUST ME!! :omg: Was that too Subtle???:2tu::lmao::2tu:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
News Flash: The 20 x 2009 SSGs are already being BUILT!! We just had a CAAP-pickup customer report he saw em ON THE LINE at CAAP.....along with a smattering of White and VOI-10 Silver. So the lucky 20 wont have to wait too long..........

My guess is that most of the 20 were dealers.

Since ONLY Dodge Dealers can order them, I believe you are 100% CORRECT !

Last edited:

GTSRboy2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats the matter if they build more SSG's? Who really cares if somone else's Viper in the world is the same color as yours...ive always thought it was kidof an arrogant thought to prefer somone else not getting a good color just so your viper is "more rare", it not like youll ever run into another SSG anyway. Nobody gets 2008's in the (IMO) best color combos (red/white, blue/white) becasue they want to "protectiving exlusivity...". Thats like cancelling red for all new ferrari models to protect the rarity of the red ones from 10 years ago...know what i mean??

Rick530

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well call me arrogant then.. been called alot worse. :D

Whats the matter if they build more SSG's? Who really cares if somone else's Viper in the world is the same color as yours...ive always thought it was kidof an arrogant thought to prefer somone else not getting a good color just so your viper is "more rare", it not like youll ever run into another SSG anyway. Nobody gets 2008's in the (IMO) best color combos (red/white, blue/white) becasue they want to "protectiving exlusivity...". Thats like cancelling red for all new ferrari models to protect the rarity of the red ones from 10 years ago...know what i mean??

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago that my dealer said he could get me a 09 ACR in GTS blue with white stripes...everyone said no way...there were no GTS blues being built. Now I see there are standard coupes being painted that color... maybe he was right. It's to match my GTS blue/white striped Comp Coupe that I race in SCCA here on the west coast...and my 06 FE Coupe. I guess no one really knows what can be ordered. I am gong to my dealer (friend) in the morning see if he can get me a GTS Blue ACR with stripes as he claims...and not a $9K special paint job. Stay tuned!