100% stock '99 ACR dyno w/air & fuel ratios

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score
100% stock \'99 ACR dyno w/air & fuel ratios

These are the best I can load them up at. The dynojet program does not have any provisions for saving to file. Anyone know a way around that? I printed to file and used Corel 10.
(I forgot to add: These are SAE corrected and all 3 runs there wasn't a fan used. I hope that would be the reason the power & torque went down on each successive run).
'99ACRDynograph1.jpg

AirandFuelDyno.JPG

Is the air/fuel ratio typical of this model?

GPII

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: 100% stock \'99 ACR dyno w/air & fuel ratios

What were the engine temperature differences between these runs? It looks like it may be running a little rich in the higher rpms but it doesn't seem to have hurt power any. Good numbers!

OP
OP
V

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Jason, this the first dyno I had done in years and I thought they were recording that type info; but I never received any if they did (I do know that the motor was running hot).
I would have liked that info to compare for when I get the Roe Supercharger installed.
yesnod.gif

Jason Heffner

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well, you've got some good numbers to start with. Be sure and let us know how it turns out.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Sure starts out lean at the beginning of the run. Doesn't even get to 14.0:1 (which is still quite lean for full throttle) until 3,500 rpm. Was that measured after the cat? That's leaner than most I've seen. Might want to put a new fuel filter on it before you install the Supercharger.

Sean

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Sean Roe on 11-21-2002 at 05:57 AM</font>

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score

To export the Dynojet graph - call up the pulls then right click on the graph area. It give you a choice of bitmap or meta file.

Make sure he uses a wideband sensor and install it in the forward O2 well - you will see a diff. Print the data chart and if he had a coolant temp probe you will see a correlation in the hp and coolant temp. The fan only impacts the hp as far as dropping the coolant temp between runs.

OP
OP
V

VENM8R

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Sean Roe:
"Sure starts out lean at the beginning of the run. Doesn't even get to 14.0:1 (which is still quite lean for full throttle) until 3,500 rpm. Was that measured after the cat? That's leaner than most I've seen. Might want to put a new fuel filter on it before you install the Supercharger".
Sean

Yes, I believe that it was measured from the tailpipe (there was a device placed into it). Thanks, I will look for a new fuel filter Sean! GPII

I'll try that Jack B, Thanks for the info! GPII

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Measuring the air / fuel ratio after it has pased through a catalytic converter will give you a leaner reading.

Sean

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960