11/28 Boston Cruise

karc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many vca members would be interested but we are having a cruise in Boston early on 11/28 (beginning at about 6am). The focus is to get photos of peoples cars against some beautiful boston landmarks. The reason it's so early is to hopefully have the city fairly empty so all the cars can be parked together and be the only cars in the pics. So far we have a few Z06's, lotus's, ferraris, 350Z's, various bimmers, and possibly a few lambos, as well as a few other cars. We'd love for some Vipers to show up as well! We'll end the cruise near the Aquarium and get breakfast somewhere near there. Theres a lot more info on this post:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37665

Hope some people here can come! Get everyones car out before winter really sets in.

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just sent the invitation out to the New England Viper Club Mailing List, I'll be there for sure.

Thanks for the invitation!

OP
OP
K

karc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well it's getting close. Here's a list of expected cars so far:

Mondial86 - F355B
Prova85 - Testarossa
XTraCleanTR - Testarossa
ENZOFORZA - F355B
Andy - Z06 (meeting @ Newton)
ScottsZ - Z06 (meeting @ Newton)
Nabbs - slightly damaged Z06 (meeting @ Newton)
GrantR - Z06 (meeting @ Newton)
PriestYates - Z06
Brian - Z16 (Commerative Ed. Z06) (meeting @ Newton)
TigerNSX - NSX
Zan - Diablo (meeting @ Newton)
GregTe - Diablo
Name unk - Diablo (Travis' boss)
Spivy - (I'm making an executive decision bring the) 360
LotusMan - Lotus V8TT (meeting @ Newton)
Ryalex - STi (meeting @ Newton)
Jeff Torrey - 92 Viper RT/10
Gottaviper - 94 Viper RT/10
TB151 - E46 M3 (meeting @ Newton - hey it is his house)
Bruce - 05 Elise
scott61 - 2004 Azurra Blue Maserati Spyder GT
TCM - M5 (meeting @ Newton)

Hope some people can make it!

OP
OP
K

karc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats alright, I can understand why some people didnt come from the weather reports. it certaintly didn't sound good! we're gonna do another meet in the spring however so hopefully some people can make it then!

i also put together a video from the cruise... footage by myself and AntiHero on yuppieracing.com

http://www.anything-auto.net/videos.html

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm looking at the video and the best part was the Viper Screaming past the video camera. So im watching and watching and im still saying to myself that viper part was the best so far. The end is almost here and there goes that screaming viper again. Guess Video guy thought that same to play it twice in 10 sec clip. You should of just looped that part over and over again. Vipers Rock! :2tu:

OP
OP
K

karc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha yea that was definatly the best part! so nice i had to put it in there twice :) i also liked when the blue z06 just misses the island at about 7 minutes into it.

VIPERMAN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dimitrios,
Throw your B&B and get TNT there is almost no feedback about it here but the full TNT package (Headers, cats + exhaust) is the best sound a viper can get !

Just my.02$

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at the video and the best part was the Viper Screaming past the video camera. So im watching and watching and im still saying to myself that viper part was the best so far. The end is almost here and there goes that screaming viper again. Guess Video guy thought that same to play it twice in 10 sec clip. You should of just looped that part over and over again. Vipers Rock! :2tu:

what he said !

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
booth