14 years for Viper Days at Putnam Park!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello Viper Drivers-

If you can believe it, Viper Days has been a family run and family owned business for 14 years and Putnam Park is where it all started!

Skip Thomas had a dream of teaching people how to drive their Vipers and 14 years later he has saved many, many lives!

Normally you ask the questions and now I have a few to ask you:

What year did you first run at Putnam Park?

What is your favorite Viper Days Putnam experience:

What has Viper Days taught you that you have applied to the street?

And finally, who is driving this year at Putnam Park Aug 8-10??

I am looking forward to a fun filled 14th year anniversary at Putnam Park!

Courtney Thomas
Viper Days, Inc.
Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com ***

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year was my favorite because it was my first Viper Days event and I got to ride along on the track for a few laps!!!!

I'll be there again to spectate and take pictures :2tu:

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WHO WANTS A RIDE IN A COMP COUPE?

More like who doesn't?

Any Rookie that signs up by 7/31 to come to Viper Days at Putnam Park will get a ride sometime that weekend in the 007 COMP COUPE. I will do my best to show you how to get around the track at Putnam the best way "I" know how. I might even ride with you in your car to help you get around a little faster.

The best part of attending any Viper Days event is YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO DRIVE THESE WONDERFUL BEASTS. You WILL learn how to drive your Viper faster, but most importantly you WILL learn how to drive your Viper SAFER in an environment that controlled and supervised far safer than doing ityourself onthe street. The best part is there are no cops with radar guns at racetracks. They will put an instructor in your car that can talk (using in car communicators) you around the track and show you what to do and what NOT to do and when.

If you are one the hundreds of Viper drivers that has let your snake get away from you and you got away with it, you are the person that should be attending VIPER DAYS at Putnam Park or any of the other locations around the country we attend.

Sign up sooner than later, this event usually sells out. So don't be the Viper driver that say I SHOULD HAVE DONE IT SOONER. Sooner than later (BY 7/31) will get you a ride in a COMP COUPE.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have been a supporter of Viper Days since the first event on the West Coast back in 1996. If you own a Viper and have the passion to see what it can really do in a safe environment. Viper Days is the place for you. Skip, Courtney and the whole team put on a good event. Well worth the expense.

klebeja

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What year did you first run at Putnam Park?

<jak> I think it was '98. I'm still running the same black, stock '94 RT/10 that I ran at that first event.

What is your favorite Viper Days Putnam experience:

<jak> Wow, that is difficult to answer. I remember being in awe of seeing so many great cars at my first event. Another highlight was when I got an instruction session from Bruce. In general though its hanging out with a lot of great people.

What has Viper Days taught you that you have applied to the street?

<jak> In general its made me a much better driver. Some specific things are car control and keeping my eyes up. I've also learned a lot about taking care of my cars.

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, there are a few spots left for Putnam. Come out and join the fun and experience these great cars the way they were built to be driven. Not to mention hanging out with a bunch of like minded car crazed car nuts. The offer for rookies to get a ride in 007 is still open.

Dave Moore

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to the Thomas Family. :2tu::clap:
I love Viper Days and I am sad not to be able to see you all at Putnam.
Have a great time
Hope to see you all soon
Dave