150 MPH VIPER CRASH ON VIDEO

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That has to be a record for the longest Internet Video!

That Hospital looks primitive by our standards.

When I saw the stickers.... I knew right off that was a Gumball car. Really makes you want to slow down.

Dv8tor

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow. Well... that does say a lot for wearing seatbelts and how well built Vipers are. Both walked away which is VERY rare.

Dimitrios

Enthusiast
Reaction score
kinda makes you think though. those guys could of been dead and luck was on there side. reminded me when i crashed mine at 120mph over the summer and how i walked away while twinvipers (like the guy in mercedes)came running down the shoulder to see if i was ok.

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the car was travelling 120kmph and not 150mph, have a look on the MB console. The car had rollbars and 5 point harness ... and never rolled on the top ... They were really lucky.

All of us should have 5 point harness in these cars.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its an old vid from the last gumball captured by the hummer support vehicle, US entrant MPH around 120 I recall in a hen.ness.esy. prepped car, it was brand new
and the mods were just completed before coming over to Europe, luckily included a roll bar

http://www.torquenstein.net/
lots of info here

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! Amazing vid glad Tork got out ok. Lauri thanks for the find.

As one of the members of the crew states they were on a extremely bumpy road and Tork went ahead of them about a mile or two. They came across two dips in the road, the second one causing the rear of the car to bounce and send it flying off the road.

I watched the video repeatedly and it was pretty amazing. I don't think they ever found the front end. I saw the rear lying about 20 ft. from where the car stopped.

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS-R, I'm about to crush your Gran Turismo 3 car! But you have a handicap, it's not yellow.

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone notice the guys pants as he was being walked towards the ambulance.

Looks like he lost control of more than his car. :eek:

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper GTS-R, I'm about to crush your Gran Turismo 3 car! But you have a handicap, it's not yellow.

good luck man but my GTS is all motor you got turbos. So if I had all motor and turbos I'd be running 7's! :D I got vid of the 8.488 run.