18inch wheels and tires

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe this should be on the classified page, but I was looking for the maximum exposure. I wish to purchase a set of 18 inch wheels (w/wo) tires for my 95. I've heard certain year wheels are better/ stronger than others. Any suggestions? I'm only interested in a stock viper wheel- not aftermarket. Thanks, John

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought 18" OEMs for my 1997 GTS and sold the 17" OEM here on the website. I haven't heard of any certain year being stronger, news to me! Try going through Jon B @ Partsrack, I bought mine from him (off of a 1999 GTS).

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a great deal on a set of 18" rims and tires. Hurry, won't last long(and these are not mine, just thought you may want to know about them)

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Got my 18s and new tires from Jon B also for some cash and my 17s with tires. I believe it was a good deal for both parties.

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bent a wheel and bought all new aftermarket ones (cheaper). There are alot of good makers. I bought forgelines. True 3 piece forged wheels. All under 3K.

I have a set of stock 18s (1 has been refinished) with stock tires on them (tires have about 50% tread left) I would love to sell them but I think my buddy is getting an older viper and wants me to save them.

If you dont necessarily need OEM wheels, look at forgeline, purner. HREs are overpriced but good.

You must be registered for see images

HOLD TYTE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of 2001 18'' with tires for $2200.. the rear passenger wheel has a minor rash on it.. The front right tire has a flat spot.. Nothing major, I've been driving it for 6 months and barely notice it. I've been told to switch the fronts to the rear and do a nice burnout to get rid of it because it's so small.. anyhow, if interested let me know and I'll email you pictures. [email protected]

OP
OP
B

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saphire-is that a photoshop picture?? fronts look as big as the rears. John

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saphire-is that a photoshop picture?? fronts look as big as the rears. John

Hahaha. I see now that you say that. I think you are seeing the right front and part of the left rear. Looks SUPER WIDE.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrewViperz