19 inch Ps2 anyone?

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I got a flat, put some fix a flat to get home, but ill need a new tire. Anyone have one slightly used? My tires only have a couple thousand on them. If I have to buy new I will, but I wanted to check here first to see if anyone had one laying around.

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,5 hours really? your an idiot. You were just kicked out of this weekends event. Your girlfriend can come with me.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saw this...have a new 19" PS2 sitting in the garage as well....looks like you got it taken care of though...

Green viper 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be interested in some rears in good condition my car seems to need back tires more than the fronts

Martin2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Id hate to Say John said something funny for once. But that was actually funny lol. Steve slow down with your decisions.... lol. what made you think it was the tire in the first place if you didn't see air bubbles coming out of the contact areas of the tire. Well now you have a spare tire!!! Buy someone else's tire and you have an extra set. Then ill buy them from you at half what you paid. ...:rolaugh:

OP
OP
O

orsini112

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Id hate to Say John said something funny for once. But that was actually funny lol. Steve slow down with your decisions.... lol. what made you think it was the tire in the first place if you didn't see air bubbles coming out of the contact areas of the tire. Well now you have a spare tire!!! Buy someone else's tire and you have an extra set. Then ill buy them from you at half what you paid. ...:rolaugh:

LOL I thought it was the tire because it went flat randomly, and the rims are in great condition, so I didnt think it was an issue with the rim. Oh well, now I have an extra tire incase I do get a flat.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm also looking for a set of rears. 345s etc. Send me a PM if you guys have a set sitting around you're willing to part with and how much you want. Thanks.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4