1996 B&W just listed in the classifieds

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just a heads up to all. Just submitted the ad so it may not show up right away.

1996 B&W GTS with only 11,200 miles. All stock except for hi-flow cats and Corsa exhaust, BEAR cross-drilled rotors and K&N's with smooth tubes. Also just put on new Michelin tires. Asking 47,500 if anyone is looking for a great deal on a B&W.

Attachments

• gregsgtsviper 012.jpg
    gregsgtsviper 012.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 76
OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just an update. I have had several people ask about the status of any recall work. All 3 recalls have been completed on the car on 8-6-02 and 8-7-02 by Tom Sessions at D&E Dodge. This info was verified by Chuck Tator.

Thanks again for verifying the actual dates Chuck, it was nice talking with you again.:2tu:

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
*****UPDATE*****

I am lowering the price to $44,000 if you know anyone in the market, I would appreciate you passing it along...

Thanks

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The market is just bad, and un-employment is just getting worse. Best bet is to hold on to the car or wait a long time to find the right buyer. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The market is just bad, and un-employment is just getting worse. Best bet is to hold on to the car or wait a long time to find the right buyer. Good luck with the sale.[/QUOTE

Thanks..

I hear ya' on the economy thing :(

Anyway, I just listed it on FleaBay... give it one more shot there, if it does'nt sell I'll keep it and wait til' next year.

AZMotorgod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car and good luck with the sale.

I have a question. I bought my '96 GTS this past May and I WILL be doing the Corsa exhaust but I can also consider the larger cats as well. Did you buy the car like that or did you have it done and what are your thoughts on the combo.

Also, let me know your thoughts on the brake upgrade as well.

Also, also, you have a PM.

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I have a question. I bought my '96 GTS this past May and I WILL be doing the Corsa exhaust but I can also consider the larger cats as well. Did you buy the car like that or did you have it done and what are your thoughts on the combo.

The Corsa exhaust is awesome and the sound is great. The hi flow cats really cooled the side sills too.:drive: Have'nt really jammed the brakes hard enough to get a good read on the all out performance of the rotors, however they look and feel great:headbang:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score

hi-flo cats are actually smaller and as i understand it corsa's sound is tuned to factory cat

better braking consideration:
halfsecond

or

PartsRack.com - Home

or

other site sponsors
:drive:

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
***********Update**********

Car is sold.:)

Should be heading to it's new home in Northern California tomorrow or Friday depending on when Reliable picks up.:drive:

I will leave it up to the new owner to announce himself......:eater::eater:

I am not going anywhere.... there is still a 95 RT/10 and a 2004 SRT/10 in my garage:D:D:D

Last edited:

Burt G

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got the call from the new owner (He's very excited) Glad to see its going to a VCA member who
will take VERY good care of her.

jc1063

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a truck today / tomorrow...in California by Friday if Reliable is reliable ;)

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reliable just left with your car Jack :headbang::headbang:

You should have it next week as they said they will be in LA on Sunday. From there it goes up to you.

Pretty soon it's :drive: time!!!!!

Brake Dust

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow that is one great viper gts JC. Congratulations take it easy snakes bite.:2tu::usa::usa::usa:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang