1996 GTS 4 sale -2,000 miles

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

well the time has come
frown.gif
. i am selling all my toys to make room for just one, and that ain't no 'BULL', (well it does have horns)
devil.gif
The GTS is bone stock. Has never been modified, not even the air filters. Just broke 2,000 miles. Never been raced. If anyone is interested please make offer. By the way it does not come with the hood ornament.

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jkracer9:
Jerry-Must be fun buying and selling. Like the opposite sex, love them all, one at a time.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif
You've got some classic lines Rohn!!!
laughing2[1].gif
laughing2[1].gif

You remind me of "Whistler" on Blade. Anyone who know Rohn agree?

OP
OP
V

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Jim,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jimandela:
Wow! a Bull that is awesome.
Good luck
JIM

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1996 w/ only 2000 miles, how do you own a Viper and not drive it? I enjoy every ounce of sun and have my seat in the seat when the sun is out. Life behind the wheel of a Viper is outstanding. Now what $$$$ amount are you looking for? Do a private or post.
Thanks

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ndvipergtsr
5 Vipers, whats the problem? just can't make up your mind? Your still in a viper so that is a positive. Do you know that the Viper has a gas tank? When the needle reads empty you visit the gas station, you don't have to sell it for a new one with a full tank of gas. (no flame, no harm intended)
Rohn

ndvipergtsr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rohn, Most of it it i should have kept the 97 gts my favorite, of the bunch and as of now i am viperless just need to update my sig. Jerry

OP
OP
V

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which issue? This is a pleasant surprise to me.

Thank you.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by garolittle:
Congratulations on getting the picture of your car and child in Viper magazine.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

garolittle

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Neil,

I just sent you an e-mail. Check out page 9 of the Fall 2002 edition of Viper Magazine. Great picture.

Gary

OP
OP
V

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all that made offers, and there were quite a few.
cool.gif

Just for general info the best offer was for $ 53,000. Good offer, some may say excellent offer, but it fell a little short of what i was looking for. Lucky for me i do not have to sell, so it looks like the GTS will be staying around.
yesnod.gif

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
53K is a good offer for this market... If you stick it out you might get 55K, but that is the max right now. If you want anymore than 55K it will have to be a keeper (not a bad alternative now is it?).

King GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by neil:
Thanks to all that made offers, and there were quite a few.
cool.gif

Just for general info the best offer was for $ 53,000. Good offer, some may say excellent offer, but it fell a little short of what i was looking for. Lucky for me i do not have to sell, so it looks like the GTS will be staying around.
yesnod.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think when you figured out your little one was a STAR, you said to yourself, "There's no way I can sell now! This is just the beginning of something special!"
laugh.gif
Then you bought 1,000 copies of Viper Magazine to send out to your College buddies and family friends!
yesnod.gif

OP
OP
V

Viablo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King GTS,
I have not been able to find the magazine on the shelves anywhere.
However the thought of putting the car in a 'time capsule' and giving it to my little one sometime during her college years, or as a graduation present has occurred to me.

JF58854777,
You're right. Keeping it is not a bad alternative.

Thanks for your comments,
Neil

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by King GTS:
I think when you figured out your little one was a STAR, you said to yourself, "There's no way I can sell now! This is just the beginning of something special!"
laugh.gif
Then you bought 1,000 copies of Viper Magazine to send out to your College buddies and family friends!
yesnod.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang